Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beeccaa16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2009, 01:00 PM
    Do I look pregnant, fat or bloated?
    Do I look pregnant, fat or just bloated ?

Image0021.jpg picture by izzy-williams - Photobucket

If you think I look pregnant please say how many weeks
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 22, 2009, 01:05 PM

If you think you're pregnant you should probably take a pregnancy test instead of post pictures of your belly. That's no way to diagnose pregnancy. You're obviously not fat and we can't tell if you're bloated.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 01:08 PM

Chihuahuamomma is right.

You should definitely go to the doctor however, this could also be a hernia or severe bloating which can be dangerous.

It looks a little high to be pregancy however.

But go to the doctor :) good luck .
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 01:13 PM

In early pregnancy your belly bump tends to start lower in your abdomen and then rises higher as pregnancy progresses.
    I don't think it looks like pregnancy but as has been suggested,if you have any doubts,a doctor is your best bet.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 22, 2009, 07:40 PM

Yep, not much you can tell from a photo, saw a lady last week, looked 9 months pregnant, asked her when she was due, * yep she wasn't
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 07:47 PM

I choose constipated!

Sarah
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 07:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    yep, not much you can tell from a photo, saw a lady last week, looked 9 months pregnant, asked her when she was due, * yep she wasn't
    And how did it feel when you inserted your foot in your mouth? :eek: Yikes,that must have been embarrassing.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 23, 2009, 06:47 AM
    As a nurse, I cannot diagnose pregnancy by photo alone. I must have a urine test, a blood test, AND have a fetal heartbeat present by ultrasound or dopplar.
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Jun 23, 2009, 11:28 AM
    Loll

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bloated while pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I am now 14 weeks pregnant. I am finally starting to show, however it looks more fat than the cute round belly. I feel bloated all the time and feel like I have a ton of water weight. I feel like what is showing is the bloating and water weight. Is this normal? Is my belly from all the bloating and...

Bloated Dog [ 4 Answers ]

My 12 week old chihuahua was trodden on and I took him straight to the vets the vet gave him a jab for bruising. He hadn't passed a motion for 24 hours so I took him back to the vets the next day... the vet told me I was looking for problems and made him pass a motion. Since he has been eating...

Bloated, stomach ache, sore breast... pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I feel bloated, I get sick to my stomach every time I smell something... only ONE of my breast are sore... Am I pregnant?? Im sooooooooooooooo scared... How soon can you tell when your pregnant or not? How soon do the signs start to show?

Bloated and burping [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, As of a few weeks I have been feeling extremely bloated and have been burping a lot. I think I may have acid reflux, but I am also feeling nauseous and don't have much of an appetite. I went off the pill for a month and during that time I didn't get my period. I had my period before that and...

View more questions Search