Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adams321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2009, 12:11 PM
    My child is missing from dcf care I want to know what will happen when she is found
    My daughter is a runaway from dcf care its her first time she is seventeen years old and I want to know what will happen when she is found? Will she go to jail? And I want to know if I found her if she could come live with me.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 12:15 PM

It depends on the reasons she is in DCF care as to if she can come to live with you.

As for when she is found, she may be sent to juvinile hall for a while as 'incourragable' however since it's the first time, they may decide to be lieniant and give her another chance.

Good luck hon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Would Happen If Found In Canada As An Illegal Alien? [ 16 Answers ]

My Daughter's Father entered Canada at the age of 8 years old. He is now 32 years old and in Canada as an Illegal Alien from the USA. He has no status here whatsoever and has never been back to the USA ever since. I haven't been in contact with him for the past 2 years. If he was found by Canadian...

What can happen if marijuana is found in my blood test [ 5 Answers ]

I'm going to be 16 in July. I got in a car accident, and I took a pill that I wasn't supposed too, and I took it with a sip of beer. The cop said I smelled like alcohol so he wanted to take a blood test... will he check just for alcohol or for everything? Cause I smoked weed the day before and I...

Child care benefits for non resident alien child? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a resident alien on a J1 while my wife and son are non resident aliens on a J2. My wife has a SSN while my son has an ITIN. They have lived with me the hole tax year. Can I claim child care benefits for my son? Thanks for all your help in advance, ...

Child care expense credit ffor a resident alien child with ITIN [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a resident alien on a J1 (do not get W2) while my husband is on J2 and gets W2. Can I claim child care expense credit for my resident alien son who has a ITIN? I was wondering this since I might not qualify for earned income but my husband income does, can we claim the child care expense...

View more questions Search