Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Filthy_Gorgeous Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2009, 10:37 AM
    Do I love him or leave him?
    I apologize in advance for being wordy.

I fell in love for the first time a few summers ago, and after being extremely happy with that person, we decided that the age difference was inappropriate and we are still friends to this day. We both are in love with the other, and we both recognize this fact. However, over time these feelings have become much less dominant and we both now feel comfortable dating other people, while staying extremely close friends. (You could say we got the comfortably ever after) I began dating someone a few months ago who I thought I was in love with, and we were both extremely happy. However, after a few months, my ridiculously huge attraction to him dwindled, and we've begun to fight a lot. I'm not very sexually attracted to him anymore. Sometimes, this guy is my world, and other times, it's irritating to talk to him. I believe that if you're in love, you should not have eyes for anyone else, and recently, I've become very attracted to this one person in particular. I'm not sure what I should do; should I continue to love him, because love is about enduring, or should I leave my current significant other, because I'm not sure if I'll forever be happy?:confused:
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 10:45 AM
    There are more options than just these two guys. Wait until when you don't have to settle. Or ask here. Good luck.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 22, 2009, 05:37 PM

First of all, if you have so many doubts about your current boyfriend, then you should either try to work out your concerns with him or break up with him.

As for the new guy, you shouldn't even be considering whether he's a potential boyfriend until you sort things out with your current boyfriend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend(That I very much love) wants me to leave her alone [ 12 Answers ]

Hi everyone my name is Glenn and I have been an emotional train wreck the last week or so. I am 24 years old and my girlfriend(or ex.. I am confused) is 22 years old. We have been together for almost 5 years and just last week she told me that she wants to be left alone and needs some space to...

Leave my husband or live with the man I love [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I married my husband who is 9yrs m senior when I was 19. Been married to him for almost 7 years now and we have 2 children. I married him not because I'm totally in love with him but because of family problems and because I know he can provide all that I need. I tried my best to...

My lover wants me and I want him but how do I leave my husband I don't love no more [ 16 Answers ]

I so confused and I don't know what to do I'm married now for nearly 8 years but I'm not happy my husband has changed he lossed his sense of humour and just became so boring it's the same routine everyday and I'm just not happy in my marriage I now thing it was a mistake getting married. I'm in...

Leave him or love him? [ 4 Answers ]

Here is my dilemma, I have been with my boyfriend for 2.5 years and we’ve lived together for 1.5 out of those years. At the beginning of our relationship I wasn’t sure that he was the one for me but he loved me so much and everything about him was exactly what I needed; he wanted to spend all his...

Love Her or Leave Her [ 7 Answers ]

The last month I have had some very upsetting blows. I applied for this firefighting position that I really really wanted. I needed to be an EMT though so I had to test also. Well I had the job and lost it because I had failed my test. Anyway I had been very stressed about all this and I kind...

View more questions Search