Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitchenbreak Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2009, 09:44 AM
    Giving a presentation
    Hi everyone,

Do you have any tips about how to end a presentation properly? I will be giving two presentations one is about defending a certain topic and another is presenting a new policy. I always find it difficult to end the presentation other than "Well this was the presentation" or "That's all I have to say". Could you also give some tips about body language, using your hand etc? Your help is very much appreciated.
    lshadylady Posts: 73, Reputation: 6

Jun 22, 2009, 02:27 PM
    :)Business and Marketing: We just discussed this in one of my business classes. It wasn't a speech class so use a grain of salt. You ask if there are any questions, Answer them if there are and if time is running out leave them with an address or email they can send questions to.Tell them good luck, good day or good bye! lshadylady
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 03:11 PM

Ladies and gentlemen.this concludes my presentation,if anyone has any questions I will be available at the break...
    I can give a contact number.. etc.

Also smile.
    kitchenbreak Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 02:54 PM

Thank you so much for your tips!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 19, 2009, 10:42 PM

Appearing confident, good posture, good eye contact, good tone/s of voice, appearance, attitude and knowledge of subject are just as important as content.

Allow time for at least three questions.

"I have given you a brief overview of the subject/product." "If you desire to expand upon this information and are interested in further details, please contact me at..."

Close: "I have answered all your questions, given the time restrictions we should set aside time for a one on one appointment for further discussion/s."

Keep smiling...

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Self presentation [ 5 Answers ]

Do you think self presentation has a lot to do with being professional?

I need presentation [ 5 Answers ]

Hello there :) I need presentation about something strange for speaking class I want to talk about any topic for 5 to 10 min. Please help me I don't know in which category I put this question :o

View more questions Search