Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arnoldbreis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2009, 07:48 AM
    How to set-up nursing home using your home
    Hi, good day to everyone. I'm planning to have my own business here in Canada. And I want to set-up a nursing home using my own home. Can you help me how to do it?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2010, 05:30 PM
    Old thread to which the original poster has not returned.

Thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I set up a Nursing Home Care Agency using my own home in the UK? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I set up a Nursing Home Care Agency using my own home in the UK?

Room in nursing home. [ 4 Answers ]

My mother is going to a nursing home & is unable to make the decision,double room or private room.3 of her children are for a double room & 3 are for a private room.How do we resolve this issue?Thanks much!

Negligence of Grandmother at a nursing home? [ 7 Answers ]

The night before last my grandmother fell and broke her hip. My mother has power of attorney and a health care proxy for her (not sure if this is relevant or not). The nursing home called my mother the following morning at 8:15 to tell her that she had fallen the night before and was put back in...

Nursing home [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My sister called me last night and said that she was thinking about putting my father in a nursing home.she said that she went to a meeting that the speaker said that if one of the spouses goes to a nursing home the other spouse could keep up to 60,000 dollars , anything above that in bank...

Nursing Home Resident needs help [ 12 Answers ]

Hello everybody, I hope you all can help me. I'm a nursing home administrator in Texas. One of my residents was recently turned down by Medicaid because his bank statements showed he had, at one point in the near past, too much money in his bank account. When I researched the issue, I found...

View more questions Search