Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    t_2006 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2006, 11:09 AM
    I cant seem to climax!
    Hey... I'm a 19 year old male and I can't seem to ejaculate during sex! I am in a long-term relationship (now over 10 months) and scared I might lose it if I don't shape up in the bedroom...

I used to blame the condoms for not giving the full feel but now my girlfriend is on the pill we've started having sex without them, I have managed to ejaculate once before inside her without the help from my hand, but in the few times we've had sex without the condom I felt very very close, I have read many sites looking for help and have come to this one looking for more...

I feel that the main problem is that I used to masturbate a lot when I was single, sometimes even twice a day! And have gotten too used to the feel of my hand? Can anyone please help me either someone who's been through this before or someone that knows a lot about it.

:(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 12, 2006, 11:56 AM
    Let me start by asking if you are on any medication.

Oct 12, 2006, 12:29 PM
    Nope not on any
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 12, 2006, 12:43 PM
    Hmmm,

If I can't help you any, I still want you to understand that the pill is not foolproof. She can still get pregnant. Just ask my 20 year old son and 18 year old son. So pregnancy still can occur.

Back to your problem...

I am wondering if it is stress related at all. It may be an underlying fear that she will get pregnant, so your body does the opposite.

Just a thought.

Oct 12, 2006, 01:14 PM
    Well my girlfriend was always paranoid about the condom when having sex always making sure it was on right etc, I don't really worry about getting her pregnant, its never really feared me...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He can't climax! [ 20 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been having sex for about a month now. He was my first, but he has been with other women (2) in the past. With each of them, he was unable to climax during sex, and it is the same with me. He can maintain an erection for goodness knows how long, which is, you know, great...

View more questions Search