Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cj39 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2009, 06:13 AM
    15''x42''intexpool with small hole.
    I have a 15''x42'' intex pool with a hole in the side bottom of pool with water in it how do I go about fixing it with water still in the pool or do I drian the whole pool I only have the patch kit that came with the pool.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 22, 2009, 03:34 PM

Pretty small pool unless we have a typo here. The patch kits use a glue that works under water, do not drain the pool. How to Patch a Swimming Pool | eHow.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small hole rust repair on cars [ 5 Answers ]

Can I use foil duct tape to repair holes in car fender?

Small Hole in Bathtub [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have a small hole on the bottom my Bathtub, about 6mm in Diameter. Does anyone know the best way, or products to use to repair it. The bath is about 8 yrs old. Thanks Rugpig

Corian Counter-Faucet Hole too small [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to replace a kitchen faucet. The center hole is too small in the Corian counter. It's pretty close though. The hole probably only needs to expand by the width of the treads on the faucet, maybe 1/8". Any ideas on how to enlarge the hole without cracking the counter?

Toilet bowl inside small hole/crack repair? [ 2 Answers ]

Something must have fallen into the toilet bowl - there is a very small crack/hole that doesn't seem to be letting water out as the water level stays the same - but - I really want to put something over it to seal it. Is there an epoxy or sealant I can use to seal this - I rent the apartment and...

In a big, BIG hole. Have small shovel. [ 1 Answers ]

I was just served papers for a debt that I owe on a vehicle that was repo'ed. The vehicle, which was a 2005 Lotus Elise was purchased by myself and a company (the company did not have sufficient credit to purchase the car and I did not have the income to purchase the car, but together we were...

View more questions Search