Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Jun 22, 2009, 09:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by diezle21 View Post
    well its even harder because she is my first relationship since 7th grade and those ones dont count, so yeah, so besides me what do u think is gonna happen to her knowing a little bit of the situation.
    Can't really tell you that, I can only assume and I don't like to assume, but I can give you scenarios based on my experience,

1. she stays with him
    2. she leaves him
    3. she falls in love
    4. she falls out of love.
    5. she tries to come back to you
    6. she may never want to see you.

Bottom line, is anything can happen at this point. You need to worry more about yourself, Why is this so important to you? Are you hoping she will come back to you?
    diezle21 Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Jun 22, 2009, 09:47 AM
    Well yes I do for the reassurance that was right, because I told her when she came back the first time that to mark my words there would be another guy and of course her cuzzin by marrige came along and took her, and I was catching on too it before she started dating him, she was hiding her phone, her messages were always deleted, all this stuff, even my family thought soemthing was going on, which I could feel it in my guts there was soemthing wrong. So I don't know it hard, I hurd dating someone while going through a divorce isn't such a great idea, I think he just wants a piece of if you ask me, but who knows.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 10:14 AM

Okay first

1. No one can be "took" or "taken" they leaving willingly.
    2. She's a slu* and enjoys various partners between her legs
    3. She's addicted to cheating
    4. Going in hand with 3, she doesn't love anyone, not even herself
    5. Why would you even want her back?
    6. You knew she was going to do it again, then why stick around?

You say you have a problem letting go, here let me help paint a picture that will work with this. While you are shedding tears over this tramp every night, she's boinking this ex cousin of hers. When you wake up alone, she's waking up next to another guy. When you think of her, she's kissing someone else.

Ready to move on yet?
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 10:16 AM

I think you should keep your posts together.

Your 'friend' is really your most recent ex, that you have an axe to grind with.

Relationship by marriage is not the same as a blood relationship. While you may not approve and you may morally be unsupportive, it is not your choice. It really isn't even your concern.

The him is getting a divorce, living separately from his wife apparently and it won't matter legally when the wife finds out and emotionally it may not matter to her either.

All of these issues are really not of your concern, it is their lives to lead. Although you are hurt and angry about the break up and whether the relationship survives or falls isn't relative to you.

Focus on your own backyard, don't stalk her into hers.

Jun 22, 2009, 10:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romefalls19 View Post
    Okay first

1. No one can be "took" or "taken" they leaving willingly.
    2. She's a slu* and enjoys various partners between her legs
    3. She's addicted to cheating
    4. Going in hand with 3, she doesn't love anyone, not even herself
    5. Why would you even want her back?
    6. You knew she was going to do it again, then why stick around?

You say you have a problem letting go, here let me help paint a picture that will work with this. While you are shedding tears over this tramp every night, she's boinking this ex cousin of hers. When you wake up alone, she's waking up next to another guy. When you think of her, she's kissing someone else.

Ready to move on yet?
    Yeah but I'm the first guy she has ever cheated on, all I have ever done is loved her and tried to help her out, and just staight up poored into this girl, but I don't know, it is very hard to think about her sleeping with another guy at night, it kills me, and I just straight up wish I could hate her and not want anything to do with her but I can't control that. So I don't know. God is going to catch up with her, because its biblical thou shalt not covate which is exactly what she is doing. What comes around goes around.
    becca0194 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jun 22, 2009, 10:26 AM

Regardless to who the person is, you need to stay out of it. If it is your ex, you need to focus on YOU and what you can do to work on healing from your break - up. It's not easy, but you can do it. If you don't let go and stay out of there business, you are going to stay in a state of pain. Do it for yourself!

Jun 22, 2009, 10:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    I think you should keep your posts together.

Your 'friend' is really your most recent ex, that you have an axe to grind with.

Relationship by marriage is not the same as a blood relationship. While you may not approve and you may morally be unsupportive, it is not your choice. It really isn't even your concern.

The him is getting a divorce, living seperately from his wife apparently and it won't matter legally when the wife finds out and emotionally it may not matter to her either.

All of these issues are really not of your concern, it is their lives to lead. Although you are hurt and angry about the break up and whether the relationship survives or falls isn't relative to you.

Focus on your own backyard, don't stalk her into hers.
    Yeah, I'm just curous if its going to work or not because he is like the opposite of me, he is like a half an alcoholic, high school drop out, has a baby girl to take care of, and he is 20 and she is 17, like what are the chances of them staying together?
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 10:30 AM
    WE ARE NOT PSYCHICS!

The matter of them staying together or not is irrelevant, that is what you are not seeing.

You are the jealous ex, you are thinking like the jealous ex to even be concerning yourself with this trivial matter.

Do they have good things going for them... NO, but that is not your problem, concern or relevance.

Time to remove your head and start walking on your two feet.

Jun 22, 2009, 10:38 AM
    Well I understand trying to fix myself, I try and do that everyday, which it gets a little better everyday, but it still pisses me off that someone could do that to someone if you read my last posts

Jun 22, 2009, 11:03 AM
    OK I know now, but will she still come back?
    Everyone has read my last question, despite whether I need to move on which I will, but is she going to come back? No one just falls in and out of love like that, and most people tell that all there ex's have came back in some sort of way, and I think if she did come back and I was single I would take her back, but I would try and build our relationship off christ this time because that's the only way it will ever work with out being miserable, that's why I wish I had some kind of hope that she will come back you know? Because I'm expecting the worst and hoping for the best to this point. I believe people can change, and I trully believe in my heart that I could get this to work regardless of what she has done already, because there is always room for change. So what do I do or say that will up my chances of getting her back? Not talk to her or what?
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 11:09 AM

If you believe people can change than focus on the changes that you need to be making.

It doesn't involve analyzing her current situation.

Start reading about no contact and start preparing yourself to worry about you and yourself alone, that is how you will grow and change.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 22, 2009, 11:55 AM
    Stop trying to put lipstick on a pig, and call it love. It ain't, so put her, and her lying, cheating, sneaky ways behind you, and learn good English, and writing skills, so you can get a proper job, and build a life that you enjoy, so you can be ready for someone who deserves a good, smart, honest, decent, happy man, who is capable of handling his business, and is a great father to his kids.

Stop being her fool, and hoping for this wild a$$ biatch, to be a good decent woman, cause she just ain't. That's real, deal with it like a man, and keep her BS out of your life.

In other words, forget her, and move on. Whether she stays with her cousin, or not is not important, and is no longer your business any way.

And stop making new threads that say the same thing, over, and over, as the mods have enough to do trying to translate your bad spelling. Thats for real too!!!

Jun 22, 2009, 12:58 PM
    You know, I'm not trying to write a dang paper, I couldn't care less about spelling on here, and you know what it's a heck of a lot easier said than done, because she is my first relationship ever, I'm a young buck, only 17 and just barely graduated high school, its easy for you too say well just move on, you need to be a little more sympathetic to my situation, someone cutting off my arm would feel better than what I feel inside.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 01:05 PM
    As far as the reference to writing- it just makes it easier to understand, that's all. We can best help you when we know what you're saying.

We get that you're hurting. I've hurt too. Many times. Believe me. Had I saved the tears, I could've filled up buckets.

But right now you've got about 4 pages of responses telling you the same thing because we've all been there at some point. But getting out of the situation is the best way for you to begin getting over it. We're not saying "Walk away" to be insensitive or unkind. We're telling you that because it's the best way to move forward. You're prolonging your hurt by sticking around hoping it'll change.
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 01:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by diezle21 View Post
    you know, im not trying to write a dang paper, i could care less about spelling on here, and u know what its a heck of alot easier said than done, because she is my first relationship ever, im a young buck, only 17 and just barely graduated highschool, its easy for you too say well just move on, you need to be a little more sympathetic to my situation, someone cutting off my arm would feel better than what i feel inside.
    If you could care less about spelling on here, then why would you expect us to care about your situation?

We volunteer our time and clear posts and ledgible questions that do not require the volunteers to walk behind you and clean up, are things that we care about.

If that means nothing to you and you wish to be rude to people taking time out of their day to help you, then maybe it is time your thread be closed because personally it is insulting that we are trying to help you WAKE UP and you choose to insult us and inform us you don't care.

Well now, neither do I.

Continue in your dysfuction and please wait for your girlfriend to come back after cheating on you twice. When she does, please grovel at her feet and then she can stick around until the next time she dumps you on your behind for someone else.

Jun 22, 2009, 01:19 PM
    Its not that you guys arnt helping, but spelling and grammar has nothing to do with the situation, I'm not trying to be rude about it. I know moving on is the best way, but how do you control what your feeling inside. Yeah your thinking well why would you want somebody in your life like that. Well the relationship wasn't all bad. We had some great times together, and all those great memories and pictures in my head are what hurt the most. I'm suffering for all the consequences of her decisions. All I have is me and God and that's about it. It gets so lonely that's why I'm on here talking.
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 01:30 PM
    Spelling and grammar have to do with the ability to read your situation and respond because if it is not ledgible then volunteers have to spend their time correcting your errors that you aren't concerned about instead of having the ability to focus on your need for attention.

The problem is your lack of self worth and value, as you continue to make excuses and try and see everything as peachy keen because you would rather be with someone then alone. It's called codependency. Until you are happy with yourself and happy alone, you can't be happy or make another person happy. You deserve better then someone who cheats and leaves you for the thrill of someone older.

This is your first breakup and your first real relationship. We have all been where you are but until you stop making the breakup about her and start realizing that this is about you than we can't help your situation. Unfortunately the first couple of weeks of a breakup are irrational and we are just trying to get something through to your stubborn head. It's not that we won't listen and don't care, but take your time in posting and we can spend our time relating and helping you with your situation.

Before you post another response, please review the stickies at the top of the Relationship forum, you aren't the first in your position and you will not be the last, but some of them give great direction, while some of them will show you other people's journeys through the same situation as yours.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 22, 2009, 01:46 PM
    diezle21, you know, I'm not trying to write a dang paper, I couldn't care less about spelling on here,
    You need to, as if you come off like a dumb hick, that's the way you will be treated, by all who come in contact with you. Emotional you may be, but that's no excuse for rambling on about the same thing, and ignoring what EVERYONE has been trying to tell you. That's just reality.
    you know what, it's a heck of a lot easier said than done
    It sure is, we know that, we have all been there and done that, we feel your pain, and are trying to tell you how to cope with it, by moving on. We know its one of the hardest thing you'll have to do, but it's a life lesson you must learn, by going through it, and learning from it. And dealing with it like a man.
    she is my first relationship ever,
    Get over it, because there will be many more and the lessons you learn may help you weed out the biatches from the real decent females, so you can enjoy your relationships, because you have a lot of hurt, and disappointments in life. That's real too, and you will have to deal with it all, the good, and the bad.
    I'm a young buck, only 17 and just barely graduated high school, its easy for you too say well just move on,
    So, young buck, is that an excuse not to take responsibility for your own life? Better get real, and get with the program, or life will slap you again. Trust me, I've been dumped on my a$$ more times than you have years, and its up to you to get back up, dust yourself off, heal, and learn, and keep it moving.
    you need to be a little more sympathetic to my situation,
    When you get some sympathy, I might. Look guy, harsh as I may be, I care, and want to help, meet me half way, and drop the baby crap, and man up and listen and learn, as others have been very straight with there advice and all you care about is getting some lying, cheating biatch back to do what she did to you before. Get real and see her for what she is and want more for yourself.
    someone cutting off my arm would feel better than what I feel inside.
    Start listening, and worry about yourself, and do without her crap, and leave her drama with her, because its you that's hurt, not her. That's what you deal with, getting your own act together. I know your in shock, and hurting bad, but if you take some good advice already given to you, you will get through this, and be better for it. If that's what you want.

If you don't, what's the point of crying in public, and pi$$ing people off because you don't want to hear what they are telling you. Think about it. And do better.

Jun 22, 2009, 02:02 PM
    You guys are right, and the whole grammar thing throws me because I'm used to messenger and short abrevations and bla bla bla, but I understand what you guys are saying, I'm listening, but my heart won't let it go, and I can't make it let go. I wake up everyday and it wears off a little bit everyday which is a good thing. Your completely right when you say why in the h311 would I want someone back like that. Beats me, having sex with her didn't help my situation either, made it worse, because now she is sleeping with that other dude, but just like you say get over it because all the worrying in the world isn't going to change it. Another thing that sucks is I don't know where to look for a decent woman, I have yet too meet a great girl that I'm attracted too that has a great heart. Maybe you could help me out there, I don't know.
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 02:10 PM
    Yet another wrong path.

You are a far cry from ready to date and ready for us to encourage it.

Sorry to say, this time is about you. Believe me you haven't even met the woman(or more likely women) that will mean the most to you in the future. There are plenty of great girls out there, that are attractive as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She's going to turn 16 and I'm going to turn 18 three days after is this illegal? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Like the heading says. She's going to be 16 and I'm going to be 18 is this illegal to date. Are we able to do things like hug or kiss? Please help.

Is this going to work [ 5 Answers ]

At 8 AM - lowfat yogurt. 11 AM - 10 baby carrots 2 PM - 1/2 cup of fresh fruit 5 PM - Salad and grilled chicken with steamed broccoli 8 PM - lowfat yogurt or banana or fresh fruit Water everyday too. Lots of water. 45 Minutes walking 3.9 MPH (which comes out to 2.93 miles about). I'm a 19...

The following unrelated events are typical of those experienced by business entities. [ 1 Answers ]

The following unrelated events are typical of those experienced by business entities. 1. Acquire cash by issuing common stock. 2. Purchase land with cash. 3. Purchase equipment with cash. 4. Pay monthly rent on an office building. 5. Hire a new office manager. 6. Borrow cash from a bank. 7....

Help with MIL that dedicates her life to unrelated family [ 1 Answers ]

I need help figuring out if I am overreacting to what I perceive as my MIL and FIL's continuous lack of dedication and commitment to my 3 children. My MIL lives 1.5 hour away. FIL is retired from a good job with no financial difficulties, MIL raised 5 children and never worked outside of the home,...

My best guy friend? Is it going to work? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I've been friends with a guy for 1yr and 4mnths now.. We started being friends, because he went through a difficult breakup and me too, so we helped each other.. since then we've become BEST BEST friends. We are totally comfortable with each other. We started kissing and it was just kind of...

View more questions Search