Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2009, 08:34 PM

Unfortunately many Planned Parenthood Centers do biasedly push for teens to get abortions. That is why so many pro lifers protest at their buildings.

I can understand your feelings on abortion Haynes but society has people believing abortion is fine so they don't look at it as we do.
    I know what you are saying about adoption too because many couples have to go to China, Romania and other countries to adopt because people pushing for abortion claim there are not enough people looking for babies to adopt.

All we can do is try and get the information to people on why we do not believe in abortion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How fast is too fast to fall in love? [ 5 Answers ]

Met what I thought to be my soul mate 3 years ago. It was love at first site. However, our business relationship prohibited us from dating for a few years. We would see each other on occasion at company functions and spend time with each other in person or communicate via email or phone. We had...

Need answers fast [ 2 Answers ]

OK so my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex maybe about a month ago. And since then I have had more frequent urine, I've been really tired all the time, I've been getting headaches a lot more, my eating habits have changed a little bit I'm not hungery as much as I used to be, and about a week ago...

Major Confusion. Answers really needed. [ 4 Answers ]

I really need help, and while I know you don't have ALL the answers, even some kind of insight will help. I tried to make this short, but there is too much back story to make it short. Caution Again: It is long. The parts in bold are the most important. Adam and I dated for 2 ½ years. Planned...

Need answers fast [ 1 Answers ]

My husband will see probation tomarrow, I am worried because he had gotten arrested for driving w/o a license and they had given him two tickets. Well he was confused and mixed up court dates for driving while license supended and no drivers license. He had gotten bonded out of jail for those two...

View more questions Search