Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toomuchbooty Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Jul 9, 2009, 07:09 PM

Coming from a guys perspective I would just say your going to get a male stripper and touch him, and see what kind of reaction you get. Maybe its best for the both of you to do the tradional bar jumping and drink a lot.
    Torrid13 Posts: 637, Reputation: 149

Jul 9, 2009, 08:06 PM

Wow.
    He REEKS of immaturity and future marital problems.

Leave him in Mexico and go to Canada!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 9, 2009, 08:27 PM

Instead of getting worked up over something 3 years down the road, find out about what other traditions he is going to be living by. You may be surprised to know them ALL.

It's a big red flag to me he expect you to be okay with his tradition of having sex at a bachelor party. I would be more attentive and less blinded by love from this point forward.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2009, 08:31 PM
    Tell him in no uncertain terms how you feel about it. And do it now, even if it won't happen for 3 years. Since you have such strong feelings about it (and I agree with your opinion) it's only fair that you let him know how you feel.
    winding200 Posts: 167, Reputation: 40

Jul 10, 2009, 06:35 AM

Bachelor party: It is a small issue.
    It is clearly bothering you, and he must drop it or down size it if he loves you. He might have a dance party, but no touch or sex. (How dare can he say he might have sex in the party?? He must to be too young or he was kidding.) You can be in the place if you want to. You have all the right to be in the party as fiancé. (Although I will not. I will have my own party with girls to have fun) No further discussion.

Your concern is not about Bachelor party but trust issue:
    The bottom line is if you find out if he cheated on you, do not marry him. You cannot marry someone you cannot trust. Long distance relathinshp is not an excuse for cheating whatsoever. Will you allow him to cheat on you whenever you are away in future? No way. You do not want to know his past before you met him, but you should care about his being from the point you were together. Have a serious talk, and make sure he gets your point. Good luck.
    makapuu Posts: 304, Reputation: 63

Jul 10, 2009, 04:15 PM

I don't know of any worthy man having a raunchy bachelor party with strippers/prostitutes. In the past ten years, I've attended "pre-wedding" parties in which friends of the groom and bride party together. Sounds like you have a man that will look for any excuse to cheat on you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bachelor Party Vs Wedding Invite [ 11 Answers ]

Hello All- I was invited to an old friends "destination" bachelor party in Costa Rica. He was my roommate from 04-06 and we were close. After he meet his now fiancé, he moved out and shunned most of his friends for her. The wedding is in August and I was not invited. He snubbed several of...

INHOME strippers bachelor party HELP [ 12 Answers ]

I just saw pictures of my bf's friend bachelor party. He did not end up going, but after what I seen in the pics I'm so glad he did not go. I freaked out and was feeling insecure as insecure can be. The pictures consisted of huge breatsed women, nice asses, and their was some sex going on. In...

Planning a Bachelor Party [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone! Sneezers here... this past weekend, I have been asked to plan one of my bud's bachelor party. Here's the thing... he's a devoutly religious man... so no strippers, strip clubs, prostitutes, drinking, smoking, etc. He wanted to get a few of his buddies, go to the beach, and just...

Does Best Man Host the Bachelor Party? [ 3 Answers ]

My son will be on 10-days' leave from the Army for his best friend's wedding. As best man, should he be the one to plan the bachelor party?

I went to a bachelor party [ 43 Answers ]

:confused: I went to a bachelor party "weekend" in Myrtle beach with 10 guys. It ended up Saturday night in a strip club. I did not tell my wife but when she asked id did tell her. Now she has gone of the deep end. What can I do?

View more questions Search