Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dunno Posts: 160, Reputation: 19

Oct 12, 2006, 09:55 AM
    3 year anniversary
    Hey there!
    In November, my fiance' and I will have been together for 3 years. I would like to do something nice for him, take him somewhere or something to show how much I appreciate him moving across the state for me away from his hometown. And, well, just putting up with me in general. Anyone have some creative ideas? It can't be too expensive, especailly with his brithday 16 days after our anniversary and christmas being 18 days after that. Thanks in advance!
    1tiredmom Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Oct 13, 2006, 12:24 AM
    One year for my husbands birthday I kidnapped him. I told him that we were going to dinner. (his sis had the kids)we ate supper then when we left. I drove down the road away then I pulled over and put a blind fold on him and hand cuffed him and took him to the hotel I had already reserved and had candles going by the hot tub waiting in the room. We spent the night just relaxing and took it easy, He says that was the best gift
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2006, 01:46 AM
    For my husband b'day I did something similar. I surprised him and took for 1 night to London, where I also got tickets for the theatre and watched Chicago (which was such an awesome show) then also went for a fancy meal and the rest I can leave your imagination ;)
    It cost me quite a lot of money but as his b'day is in Dec I combined it as my Xmas treat too :D
    It worked he loved every minute of it.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2006, 04:05 AM
    I love you women for your proactive ideas as it pertains to romance. We need more like you. :)
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2006, 04:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    I love you women for your proactive ideas as it pertains to romance. We need more like you. :)
    Sweet, thanks NK ;)

Oct 13, 2006, 06:55 AM
    Thanks you guys! Wow I would love to take him to London or somewhere far away. I like the whole blindfolding idea. He would go nuts. I have much planning to do! :D (and money to save ha!)
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2006, 06:58 AM
    I took him to London because at the time we were living in England (south). So you could do the same but in your country.
    dancingtwins Posts: 54, Reputation: 10

Oct 13, 2006, 08:05 AM
    What about just staying at home and acting out some of his fantasies. Like dressing up and really acting them out. That would mean more to me than an evening out.
    1tiredmom Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Oct 13, 2006, 12:32 PM
    It wasn't very expensive to do all this. I took him to a hotel in the town next to us so we ouldn't be in the same town. I think I spent around 200 or 250. Because I went to Spencer's gift store and bought oils and all that kind of stuff, handcuffs so he couldn't take the blindfold off. And let's put it this way the results later on ending up I had a set of twin boys later on.;) ;) :) :rolleyes:

Oct 13, 2006, 12:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1tiredmom
    And let's put it this way the results later on ending up I had a set of twin boys later on.;) ;) :) :rolleyes:
    Haha... that would be my fiance's dream come true. He wants 7 kids someday!
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2006, 01:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1tiredmom
    It wasn't very expensive to do all this. I took him to a hotel in the town next to us so we ouldn't be in the same town. I think I spent aroud 200 or 250. Because I went to Spencer's gift store and bought oils and all that kind of stuff, handcuffs so he couldn't take the blindfold off. And let's put it this way the results later on ending up I had a set of twin boys later on.;) ;) :) :rolleyes:
    No she said she want's inexpensive gifts. I don't have twins but I'm pretty sure they don't come cheap. LOL.

Oct 13, 2006, 02:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chuff
    No she said she want's inexpensive gifts. I don't have twins but I'm pretty sure they don't come cheap. LOL.
    Haha... no kidding... and twins run in my fiance's family! :eek: Maybe we should be separated for our anniversary. Lol :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My 2 year old [ 11 Answers ]

I can not seem to get my 2 year old to give up his sother or to potty train him I am a single mother and very strick is this maby part of the problem or is there a problem or am I just worring :confused: :confused:

Full-year for Federal, Part-year for State ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an alien and comply with the qualification for full-year tax resident for Federal, but not with my state's where I should be considered as a part-year tax resident. Is it a problem if my status are different for federal and state, or does my federal status "overwrite" my state status...

6th Year F1, Converted to H-1B last year [ 3 Answers ]

Hi ATE, Thank you so much for everything you have done for all of us. I really really appreciate your help and advice. You are THE man! My case is like that: I came to US on F1 in 08/2000, and had been on F1 until I got my H-1B visa on Nov. 1st last year. From last May to last Oct. I...

Pregnant 16 year old, by 14 year old [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know if anyone knows the rape laws in Ohio. There is a situation that I need to find out. I know a 16 year old girl pregnant by a 14 year old boy. Is their a rape law that would apply. Can the 14 year old boys parents go after the 16 year old girl or can the girls parents go...

50th anniversary [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with ideas for a funny saying or something different or cute for the tee shirts and caps I am making up for 20 people. Thank you if you can think of something.

View more questions Search