Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    funkyprincess Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2009, 06:15 PM
    Am I pregnant?2 faint positives and 2 negatives!
    Hiya, basically I'm new to all of this! I'm 20,and my partner and I are over the moon that I got 2 faint positive results on my 2 tests,although the next day I received 2 negatives, the 2 positives were early morning tests,and the negatives were evening,after consuming liquids etc. my periods have never been very reliable,but I've not had one yet,if I'm pregnant then I can't be more than a couple of weeks.I will be devastated and confused if I'm not though!please help! From gemma and my partner toby!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 21, 2009, 06:23 PM

Two faint positives with early morning urine, I'd say you're pregnant, it's unlikely to get two false positives.

The reason it's faint is probably because it's very early in the pegnancy.

If you want to be sure then see your doctor for a blood test. Either way, start prenatal vitamins asap.

Realize that this is only a guess. An educated guess yes, but still a guess. A false positive is possible, but unlikely.

I'll go out on a limb and say Congratulations. :)
    funkyprincess Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2009, 04:50 AM
    OK thank you,that's pretty reassuring,I've been told by most people that they think I am,but I've been too frightened to ask the doctor!I'm extremely tired all the time now,which I believe is a symptom... (or hope that it is anyway!).im off to the doctor at the end of the week.thankyou!x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 faint positive pregnant.test 2 negative -am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I have taken 5 pregnancy test 3 (were pos.)of which are the same brand and the other two are the same. I had actually thrown the positive ones in the trash before they turned positive. They are faint lines but noticeable. I had one day of brown discharge the day before I expected my period which...

Positives of break up [ 8 Answers ]

Hello everyone... recently my situation with my girlfriend worsened and we reached a breaking point... I am frustrated with her behavior and she's frustrated with mine.. but I am not able to get over those happy and intimate moments which we spent together... what are the positives of breaking up ?

Two positives, one negative;Whats the deal ? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been trying to conceive and have had sex during my ovulation days. I calculated when I should take a pregnancy test because I have been having all the syptoms. I two pregnancy test at home and got two positives, took one at the dr and got a negative. I just want to know what I should do....

A {{faint}} idea of being pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

HI, Yesterday I fainted and the doctor told me it happened because my blood sugar dropped. The last time I fainted I found ot that I was pregnant. I don't know if this could mean I am pregnant. I haven't came on my period yet.Not until a couple of days. Im just curios as to whether its possible...

Periodic table.positives and negatives [ 1 Answers ]

I am just starting my chemistry course, and I need help finding the positive and negative elements of the periodic table.. any help would be great.

View more questions Search