Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CSUfan4 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Jun 21, 2009, 01:25 PM
    My idiot "Friend"
    My "Friend" "jenny" and I are friends with this one girl. I have known this girl since I was two. "JennY" met this girl when she was 8. Now I do a LOT of stuff with my friend lucie (the girl I've known since I was two) . So carlie is trying to steal her from me & do extra stuff now.

Should I tell her off? Cause I'm feeling a lot of anger and sadness going through me at the moment

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    CSUfan4 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Jun 21, 2009, 01:26 PM

By carlie I mean "jenny"
    salamander5 Posts: 87, Reputation: 5

Jun 21, 2009, 01:39 PM

Why don't all three of you just try to be friends together?
    dkatrina75 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2009, 01:41 PM

Well I think you should get both friends together and talk about it and tell them how you feel and how you think about their friendship and how do you fit in.
    salamander5 Posts: 87, Reputation: 5

Jun 21, 2009, 01:47 PM

Yeah I find that things are easier when everyone who is involved in the situation gets together and talks about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"On a break" I'm an idiot [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend & I were "on a break". We both agreed we weren't going to see other people. We were supposed to "start fresh" next week. We've only been dating about 3 months. The reason for our break was because of our fighting. We kept fighting because I found out he was still married while he...

Apparently "friend" is code for "I want a BJ!" [ 19 Answers ]

I had this friend when I was 16, we were introduced and hung out a few times and I was more attracted to one of his friends than him but he was such a pathetic but sweet and funny guy that before I really thought about it I wanted to be nice right back and knowing from what the friend who...

Friend refuse to repay the loan "verbal agreement" [ 13 Answers ]

I loaned a friend for $500 having an verbal agreement that she will return the money in few weeks. I helped her as she had won a lawsuit against her lanlord of $4000. Now after 3months, she is not responding my emails, disconnecting my phones. Scaring me that she will make harrasement charges...

Is my girfriend "Bipolar" or am I an Idiot! [ 2 Answers ]

I have posted the whole story between my ex-girl and I. So if you are interested, read it and this will make more sense. Jolienoire you do not have to respond since you may have seen this already. Here is the new situation: After asking my ex if there was anything more going on between her...

View more questions Search