Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eagleforev01 Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2009, 09:56 AM
    I need to figure out the name of this movie!
    Okay, there's this boy and he's really uncool. One day he runs into this really pretty supermodel at the mall and he wishes he was cool. Then this guy came to him and granted his wish, so know he's the coolest guy ever. Then he meets the girl again and finds out she met a person just like the one he met and then her wish kind of gets undone. That's where I lost watching it 'cause my lights went out.

I know its really confusing BUT I need help!
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Jul 4, 2009, 08:27 PM
    I think that movie was called I Was a Teenage Faust.
    eagleforev01 Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2010, 09:39 AM
    Comment on Lucas2009's post
    Thank u so much, it was driving me crazy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help me figure out this movie [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I saw this film when I was very little and can only remember a few scenes from it. I hope that with what I remember someone can help me figure out what it is. Ok some random info about it before I begin is that it was played by actual people. scenes I remember: There is a girl following a...

Need to figure this movie out! [ 1 Answers ]

I am not sure if this was a TV movie or just a movie. I seen it back in the early 90s but it could be older! All I remember is there were two sisters living in a Trailor park. The oldest one was a mean redheaded Witch,(very wicked to her sister) . (Also always drank yoohoo). THe younger redheaded...

Trying to figure out title of this movie? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure out what this movie is called for awhile... It was about this girl, I don't remember if she was a princess or not, and she tied this like imaginary or invisible kind of string on to her finger and went in to a cave with a boy to go search for something and there...

Trying to figure out this movie [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this about 15 years ago. I believe it is way older than that. The movie is about this bum who breaks in to someone's house. It's during Christmas. I think he stays in this house every winter while the owners are on vacation. This particular year people are stranding from a storm or broke car....

Trying to figure out the name of a movie [ 1 Answers ]

When I was a little girl in the 70"s I remember watching a movie and I would love to see this movie again. I can not remember the name of the movie but I think that at the end a little girl was walking down the steps on the outside of a house carrying a doll in here arms. For some reason when I...

View more questions Search