Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yassely Posts: 48, Reputation: 0

Oct 12, 2006, 08:20 AM
    What I should do??

If I have a month pregnant what's the best method to avoid the baby?? Please help me do I should drink the pills even that I have heart problems, o just do the normal way
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 12, 2006, 08:33 AM
    Do you mean that you are one month pregnant and you do not want the baby?

You might think about adoption. There are many people who cannot have children who want them desperately. Those are the people who deserve children.

Oct 12, 2006, 08:40 AM
    Is not me is my best friends and she's just aaskin me to help her but I really think that is not good idea but she just scared she don't know what to do but still which one she should pick for her to do the pill and the abortion
    Expert

Oct 12, 2006, 08:43 AM
    You said you have a heart condition and you were going to take pills. You said you were one month pregnant. So now it is your friend?

What pills are you talking about? Either way you are going to kill a baby. The pills might kill you too. Go have an abortion and don't plan on having sex again until you are ready to be a parent. Abortion is not a form of birth control.

I am sorry, but I get very upset when people ask us what is the best way to get rid of an unwanted pregnancy. If you don't want to get pregnant you should not be having unprotected sex. Period.

Oct 12, 2006, 08:50 AM
    I know I'm crazy for a baby and she's just going to kill one man I told her but I just don't know thanks for you help
    Expert

Oct 12, 2006, 08:52 AM
    Tell her to have the freaking abortion. She could kill herself by taking pills, I don't know what pills you are talking about, but this may not kill the baby. It could still survive and end up being physically or mentally challenged.

Tell her to get the abortion then have her tubes tied.

Oct 12, 2006, 08:57 AM
    Hey yesterday I post question but I guess they delete then I post 2 question but by the way thanks for help my friends but its truth is not me because yesterday I just post a question that I said I been 3 year having sex and I can't get pregnant can you help me wit that please
    Expert

Oct 12, 2006, 08:59 AM
    Post another question with as much detail as you can give and I will help you there.

Oct 12, 2006, 09:01 AM
    I know she's doing it the abortion she's not drinking no pills, I told her what you told me she's next to me right now, but still I don't nt her to doit even her boyfriend ant her to do it that's not love man, but she's big and she know what to do

Oct 12, 2006, 09:01 AM
    OK ill doit gain
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Oct 12, 2006, 09:25 AM
    Well, since you posted your question about your other post about asking why you are not pregnant and you really want a baby...

Girl, you are not mature enough to have a baby, and it is obvious that your friend isn't either. You are not even speaking in complete sentences. Please if you have a need to be that wanted, get some therapy or go make new friends. Definitely get a different hobby other than sex. I'm telling you from experience-You don't really want to be pregnant at 19!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search