Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    williamr Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 12, 2006, 08:09 AM
    Email
    Sunday Morning: A user leaves a voicemail at 08:00. At 10:00 they email the Helpdesk and complain that the voicemail has not been addressed. The voicemail system will be unavailable, due to scheduled maintenance, from 08:00 - 12:00. You attempt to call the user, but they are working from home (we think) and the Helpdesk does not have contact details. Compose an email to the user that will address this issue.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2006, 08:14 AM
    This sounds like your homework. The answer is here:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...ard-25444.html
    williamr Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 12, 2006, 08:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by williamr
    Sunday Morning: A user leaves a voicemail at 08:00. At 10:00 they email the Helpdesk and complain that the voicemail has not been addressed. The voicemail system will be unavailable, due to scheduled maintenance, from 08:00 - 12:00. You attempt to call the user, but they are working from home (we think) and the Helpdesk does not have contact details. Compose an email to the user that will address this issue.
    To: Dr. Faith Lee
    Date: 10/12/06
    Subject: Voicemail

Dr. Lee,

We apologize for the inconvenience. The phone system is down for maintenance and we were unable to process your call. Please reply with a contact number so we can assist you.
    veluppllai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2011, 02:20 PM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't email [ 2 Answers ]

I have an email address from Yahoo. I can receive emails but once I go to send one, when I'm on the page were it asks there email address and subject, but there is no box where I can write my email. It has the subject and their address but below that it has no box to write. But I asked my...

Email scam [ 18 Answers ]

Hi Please see a scam that's doing its rounds across the web again, I found this in my inbox this morning... ;) Email sender = "vivian amana" <[email protected]>

HELP! I can't compose email! [ 4 Answers ]

For the last two days I have been unable to compose mail. I can read and delete mail, but when I try to compose, I can only get so far. On that page I can insert addresses and check the signature box, but the compose window doesn't even appear! I don't understand what happened. My browser is set...

Sent Email [ 7 Answers ]

Is there a way that I can get notification that an email has been read? Thanks

Lost email [ 2 Answers ]

:' I recently upgraded my internet explorer to 6.0 from 4.0. My outlook express was upgraded too (I could tell because the configuration had changed) My address book appears to remain unchanged but all my earlier emails in my inbox have gone. They are all somewhere in my computer but I don't know...

View more questions Search