Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ltd1328 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2009, 07:03 AM
    Manuals for onan generator
    I need manuals for onan generator model 2.5lk-1r/10545-j onan #900-0196 service parts 934-0229 or any of these 930-0220 900-0336 930-0221 if any one has copies I would really like to get them thank you
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jun 21, 2009, 08:29 AM

Hi,
    I will give a link to take you to three out of four available for free in pdf format. Onan (one of the last remnants of Studebaker) is now owned by Cummins. I could have found it a bit easier if you told me it was an RV generator as there are four different divisions; RV, marine, commercial and residential.
    That said, take the link and choose the "Out of Production" drop-down menu, scroll down and click on the "LK" choice. Voilą, three out of four there for you!
    Link:
    Cummins Onan Generator Operator Manuals
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is ONAN [ 5 Answers ]

What is meant by ONAN/ONAF?

16 HP Onan Engine blows oil into air filter [ 2 Answers ]

My Case 446 tractor has a 16 HP Onan Engine which recently began to blow oil into the air filter housing and smoke/oil from exhast. Also looses compression and mowing deck will not run at full speed, slowing down when cutting. What Could be causing this? Please Help I need to get this tractor...

Onan gen won't stay running [ 0 Answers ]

When the "start" switch is pushed the generator will start, when released it dies. I have determined the following In the start cycle it receives DC from the Battery for the fuel pump? When it is released and the generator is running it receives volts from dc section of voltage regulator on...

View more questions Search