Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    williamr Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 12, 2006, 07:54 AM
    Professional answer
    A user emails the helpdesk requesting access to shared drive \\mnthyreportsclinic. This shared drive does not exist, however a shared drive \\monthlyreports does exist. Email the user requesting clarification.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 12, 2006, 02:15 PM
    Ooooo I know this one:

Dear (L)user.
    The Shared driver you have requested access to does not exist.
    Now would you care to engage brain and try again.
    Regards
    BOfH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Professional golf [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with the following question dealing with professional golf. In tennis, men play the best of five sets and women play the best of three sets, but the winner of the men's tennis singles at the U.S.Open is paid the same as the winner of the women's singles. In contrast, in...

Windows XP Professional [ 4 Answers ]

Hello , I have Windows XP Pro . Shouldn't I have a Speaker Icon on my task bar to adjust my settings ? I find this odd I don't . If so , How do I go about getting a Speaker Icon Added . :cool: Thanks , Lisa

How do you get money from a professional conman? [ 11 Answers ]

I was conned out of a lot of money by a professional conman & am unsure how to get it back :mad: I have spoken to lawyers who said I could bankrupt the person however my thoughts are that people like that will obtain fake ID etc & credit that way. This person to my knowledge has no assets or job...

Windows XP Professional [ 1 Answers ]

I've recxently installed Windows XP on my computer. With WIndows 98 I had an automatic shutdown feature. When I shut down my computer it automatically shut the power off. With XP this doesn't happen and I have to manually shut the power off. Is there a way to get XP to do what 98 did?

View more questions Search