Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nehajain Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2009, 12:37 AM
    How can I get fairer fast
    Hello
    I am neha from kolkata. My skin is becoming darker day by day can you help me to get fairer very fast please
    :o
    raychi Posts: 48, Reputation: 3

Jun 21, 2009, 12:49 AM

Why do you want to be fairer? What's wrong with being dark? I'm so tanned I'm almost chocolate, but I love it! Too much colour is better than not enough!!
    Meagan91 Posts: 63, Reputation: 3

Jun 21, 2009, 04:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by raychi View Post
    Why do you want to be fairer? what's wrong with being dark? i'm so tanned i'm almost chocolate, but i love it! too much colour is better than not enough!!!
    I have nothing against natural dark skin. In fact I love to see some choclate-color, smooth and vibrant skin.
    However if you were naturally lighter, the skin mostly darkens to a dull and blotch hue which is not so nice and lets you appear kind of tired and older than you are.
    Super Shallow Posts: 145, Reputation: 7
    -

Jun 21, 2009, 08:02 AM

I looooooove dark girls
    And I find dark beauty
    But I like my skin more lighter :)
    innuendo Posts: 81, Reputation: 5

Jun 21, 2009, 04:56 PM

Do you live in a hot climate? If so it will be a little hard. Unless you stay in doors during the day.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 21, 2009, 05:05 PM

Some uncalled for posts and others to clean up the thread were deleted.
    Cynbenet Posts: 9, Reputation: 4
    -

Jun 22, 2009, 12:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by raychi View Post
    Why do you want to be fairer? what's wrong with being dark? i'm so tanned i'm almost chocolate, but i love it! too much colour is better than not enough!!!
    Actually you are wrong. Lighter is better, that's why all darkies spend more money on skin lighteners then they do on their monthly rent. Glad I was born caramel...
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 12:36 PM

Everyone has their own opinions people. Lets not hyjack the thread. If you want to discuss the pros and cons of skin lightening start a different thread.
    divaforlyfe Posts: 39, Reputation: 7

Jun 23, 2009, 01:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynbenet View Post
    Actually you are wrong. Lighter is better, that's why all darkies spend more money on skin lighteners then they do on their monthly rent. Glad I was born caramel....
    This is the Cynbenet, No you are wrong lightner is not better, I read some of your post and you front like you are happy can content with yourself, BUT you are not, how can you say that lighter is better when you inquire from other members how you can lighten your skin? And how about the fact that you use the FL sun as an excuse. It seems to me that you have more self esteem issues than you know. Hands down I bet you that if we had a photo contest with your pics and some of the naturally dark and proud models I know you would lose. It's not about color of skin but the facial features,and physical beauty. I know some light ugly girls with rough,pimpled face, and dark skin with beautiful velvet skin. Stop putting others down to make yourself feel better.
    doloress Posts: 24, Reputation: 8

Jun 23, 2009, 03:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynbenet View Post
    Actually you are wrong. Lighter is better, that's why all darkies spend more money on skin lighteners then they do on their monthly rent. Glad I was born caramel....
    Cybernet is the biggest hyprocrite I have met on this site. On her thread she wrote: "Before anyone ask why do I want to lighten my skin...I am NOT like Micheal Jackson, Rhianna or any of the other blacks who think "if it's not light it's not right"....My only issue is that the sun here in Florida burned me over the summer (it didn't seem to burn my face, just my body). So I need a skin lightener to get my natural color of my body...I am not one of those blacks with low self esteem, I am brown skinned and loving it. I am not trying to look like Rhianna or Michael Jackson, I just want to maintain my caramel brown color", But here she is dissing dark skin claiming she is "glad" to be born caramel skin. You really have a deep and disturbing self esteem issue and I presumed you are not even aware of it. Please seek help.
    -

Jun 24, 2009, 02:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by doloress View Post
    Cybernet is the biggest hyprocrite i have met on this site. on her thread she wrote: "Before anyone ask why do I want to lighten my skin...I am NOT like Micheal Jackson, Rhianna or any of the other blacks who think "if it's not light it's not right"....My only issue is that the sun here in Florida burned me over the summer (it didn't seem to burn my face, just my body). So I need a skin lightener to get my natural color of my body...I am not one of those blacks with low self esteem, I am brown skinned and loving it. I am not trying to look like Rhianna or Michael Jackson, I just want to maintain my caramel brown color", But here she is dissing dark skin claiming she is "glad" to be born caramel skin. you really have a deep and disturbing self esteem issue and i presumed you are not even aware of it. Please seek help.
    You are slow or either you can't read! You are NOT contradicting my statement, you are actually PROVING my point. I stated on this thread that I'm caramel and loving it and you quoted me saying it on another thread. Do you not realize that in that post I stated EXACTLY what I stated here? "I just want to maintain my caramel brown color" There's a difference between caramel brown and dark chocolate... YOU get help, and thanks for proving my point by posting my same words.
    -

Jun 24, 2009, 02:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by divaforlyfe View Post
    This is the Cynbenet, No you are wrong lightner is not better, I read some of your post and you front like you are happy can content with yourself, BUT you are not, how can you say that lighter is better when you inquire from other members how you can lighten your skin? And how about the fact that you use the FL sun as an excuse. It seems to me that you have more self esteem issues than you know. Hands down I bet you that if we had a photo contest with your pics and some of the naturally dark and proud models I know you would lose. It's not about color of skin but the facial features,and physical beauty. I know some light ugly gurls with rough,pimpled face, and dark skin with beautiful velvet skin. Stop putting others down to make yourself feel better.
    So why do you want to be lighter? Why do the vast majority of the people want to be lighter? Not trying to put anyone down, I have a sister with very dark skin and she is gorgeous so she doesn't use skin lighteners. I have a few cousins who are also dark and beautiful and they don't use skin lighteners. So all those darkies who "Want to be Rhianna's color"... guess what?. It's not colorism, it's UGLYISM! LOL! If dark girls looked like my sister they wouldn't use skin lighteners.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How fast is too fast to fall in love? [ 5 Answers ]

Met what I thought to be my soul mate 3 years ago. It was love at first site. However, our business relationship prohibited us from dating for a few years. We would see each other on occasion at company functions and spend time with each other in person or communicate via email or phone. We had...

How Fast Is To Fast in A Relationship? [ 4 Answers ]

I just met this girl about 1-2 weeks ago. On the16 we started going out. But I don't know what to do and if I do something I am afraid it is to fast. What should I do? How should I do it? When should I do it Help. I'm lost!! -wes

Fairer Skin Guaranteed. Lotti! [ 34 Answers ]

Hi I have been reading some of your posts recently and have noticed that quite a few members on here want fairer, brighter skin.. well this message is for everyone who wishes to achieve this esp "lotti" who ihave noticed has been trying to get fairer skin for ages but has had no luck.. One of...

How to get a fairer skin [ 2 Answers ]

Please tell me how to get a fairer skin in just few days.actually my skin is delicate nothing suits on it.

View more questions Search