Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Oct 6, 2009, 01:46 PM
    notdelusional,

Please cite your sources for you statements about springtails and other collembola. On the face of it, your information sounds like the hyperbolic marketing one gets from HSN and QVC.

If good nutrition and a cleansing routine have worked for you, that's good news.
    westwind Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2009, 04:36 PM

There are people who have had this problem and may help in a Yahoo group MORGELLONS_PARASITES, if you are interested.
    notdelusional Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 04:50 PM
    Catsmine: I'm no marketer, I'm someone who just went through 6 weeks of hell, only to discover I had a parasite that I contracted from cleaning mold. If I can help others discover they too have a parasite, then I'll be very happy since NO ONE helped my husband and I for the past six weeks, not traditional practitioners - doctors and other health professionals, NOT ONE PERSON.

Fact is, it wouldn't hurt anyone to eat raw garlic and other foods rich in alkaline to try to raise the PH in their system to normal levels. What would hurt them is to continue using chemicals that may be exacerbating the problem. Parasites eat toxins so if we cover ourselves with pesticides, Windex and other home remedies that I've read all over these boards, we're providing them an attractive habitat. I don't need to cite sources, that is common knowledge about parasites. There are many Americans in general whose bodies aren't all that balanced leaving us susceptible to contracting parasites and all sorts of disorders. Why do you think the whole probiotic industry is booming?

Anyway, I'm sure you mean well but I've seen your posts and when a person is going through this, the last thing they need is the kind of attitude I've seen from your posts.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Oct 7, 2009, 06:52 PM
    Notdelusional, I'll refer you to my response in the other thread you are trying to hijack. I have left this thread open long enough. Another round of urban myth and quack remedies will not help anyone.
    Anniej41 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 12:35 PM
    Comment on Catsmine's post
    I only get bitten when I go to a certain part of our yard. We all get bitten there. My husband have a small garden on that side of the yard.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Invisible biting/stinging bugs [ 59 Answers ]

We live close to several farmer's fields and have gotten overwhelmed by some type of grain mite. As of yet, no one has been able to identify which specific type. Have tried many different sprays along w/ the exterminators advice. Anyone know how to get rid of these things. We have lost a couch...

Invisible biting mite [ 15 Answers ]

Google brought me to this site because someone else had a similar question. Many years ago I picked up a coffee table from the trash of a dilapidated house. Not long after I felt "things" on my legs in my car. These spread indoors and were mostly active at night. Since then I have controlled...

What are these almost invisible biting bugs in 1 room of our house? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Colorado and for the last year we are getting bites from some invisible flying bugs. We have bombed the entire house, sprayed the front and back yards including the foundation of our house as well. The bites are small raised red bumps that really itch. They seem to bite more at night. ...

Invisible biting mite [ 2 Answers ]

I know you have previous question but the answers are no good. We have had a problem now for about 3 years. You can feel them jump on you, they don't bite all the time but they do bite but don't leave a mark. They are in our mattress and our lounge all the soft furnishings and carpet. Also in our...

View more questions Search