Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    31pumpkin Posts: 379, Reputation: 50
    -

Oct 26, 2006, 03:36 PM
    My dog LOVED the voo-doo doll!! And the heads up penny turned out to be a collector's item(kidding)!

Now that you got the point about the N.Western African village I was referring to-----

If you don't believe in superstitions or folklore, why sweat it? Take it light--

Faith not fear. Not man, not the Devil. But understand the fear of the Lord.

Praise God.

He's got the whole world... in his hands..
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Oct 26, 2006, 03:38 PM
    ROFL! XD
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2006, 10:01 AM
    Right... of course.. you were referring to just one small villiage in NW Africa. And ALL men are stupid... and by "all" I mean just one, of course.

Anyway... "Believing" whether something is real or true or not only goes so far. There are a lot of powerful forces out there and just because someone doesn't "believes" them to be real, doesn't make them anyless real.

For the people who "believe" Michael Jackson is innocent... let your kid sleep in the same bed as him lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gender equality in the mainstream religions [ 19 Answers ]

One of significant shortfalls of the "Great book religions" (IMHO) is their insistence on the inequality of the sexes. Even for those few varieties of western Protestantism that allow women to be priests and bishops, inequality is still fixed into the foundations of the theology. The myths of...

Keyboard Some keys typing wrong symbols [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, The @ is where the " is and vise versa. The # is at the backstroke key and I haven't been able to find where the backstroke key is. The # key is now a £ sign. The ~ key is at the shift key above the backstroke and the ~ is ¬ key. Anyone any idea how I can change back to a normal keyboad...

We are 2 different Religions! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, my name is Leesand, I am a sophomore at college. I have known my boyfriend for a while, and we became really good friends when he was a senior in high school, and I a freshmen in college. Well we started dating in October, so its been 7 months. We both love each other but there is one...

Can a child be baptized into 2 religions? [ 3 Answers ]

I am English and my husband is Greek and we live in Ireland. My son age 7 was born in Belgium and has a British passport. My husband is going to baptize him in Athens, Greece over Easter so he will be Greek Orthodox, but I want to baptize him in England so he is church of England like myself. Is...

Word XP - Margin Symbols In Corners [ 1 Answers ]

Whenever I open up Word XP, start a new document, and use Print Layout, I see these annoying "L" shaped blue markings in Each of the corners. I think they are supposed to indicate Margins or something, but they are distracting. How do I get Rid of those markings?

View more questions Search