Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2009, 03:36 PM
    Apricot seeds for cancer prevention.
    Has anyone heard of eating raw apricot seeds for the prevention/treatment of cancer? It has to do with the B-17 inside the almond looking seed that is inside of the pit. I'd like to hear any comments on, or experience with, this practice. I work with a man who's now 76 years old, for the past thirty years he's been part of a study on cancer. The subjects ingest, daily, a specified amount of this substance, via apricot seeds, apple seeds, certain grasses, etc. To date, NONE of the original 1000 people have had cancer, none... Does anyone else have any stories on this subject? Thanks.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2009, 05:06 PM

I first heard of the apricots for cancer in the 80's the woman that I knew that was doing it did die. Cancer can not live in a properly balanced body. If your body is detoxed and PH balanced you have the best chance of surviving cancer. Not only are these good to reverse cancer but they also are preventative for many diseases. Keep up with dr visits and ask about CAM therapy (using traditional medicine with supplement alternatives)
    Especially if cancer is in progressed stages.

Unfortunately many people grasp on to ONE thing for cancer and do not do a thourough study.
    There are foods you should eliminate and foods you should eat as much as you can.
    You need to cut down on meats and bad fats, sugar, soda and processed foods to name a few.
    Drink brewed teas (many of the drinks such as Fuze, Lipton and snapple are full of sugar and preservatives which counter act the benefit of the good ingredients).

Some of the things that should also be taken/eaten for cancer are
    Pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds for prostate cancer
    Fruits and vegetables -antioxidents
    Especially peppers for prostate cancer
    Beta sitosterol (found in green peppers) (weaker form saw palmetto) for prostate cancer
    Green tea -home brewed
    vitamin C ascorbate for breast cancer
    Essaic -(also in tea form) essential for all cancers
    Shark cartilage & C0 Q 10 -essential for all cancers
    Chinese astragulas --essential for all cancers
    Periwinkle

Edit: forgot
    Probiotics -natural organic yogurt
    Omega fatty acid & good fats

These are really good website. Really study them.

Healing Cancer Naturally via Alternative Holistic Cancer Treatment: Welcome!

The Gerson Institute - Alternative Cancer Treatment

Dr. Lorraine Day's Personal, Official Web Site - Her Amazing Recovery from Cancer.

Essiac Tea Sample

Natural Health School
    hitmanuk Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Apr 17, 2010, 07:14 AM
    We have a Facebook group dedicated to B17 and other cancer fighting foods, if you go to the discussion section we have a lot of videos and documents on the topic, we also have members who have cured themselves from cancer. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=167926647283&ref=nf
    eyebright Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2010, 11:54 PM

Yes I think apricot kernels are probably effective, but it may be important what quantity you ingest.

Do you have a dosage figured out?
    hitmanuk Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Apr 29, 2010, 12:42 AM
    I tend to eat 4 in the morning, 4 in the evening, try our Facebook page for further advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby's Seeds? [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me why when a baby is breastfeeding, it poops little things that look like sesame seeds?

Guava seeds [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I get guava seeds in melbourne?? Help me

Hodgkin's (Cancer) Prevention [ 1 Answers ]

1) What would be the best Vitamins to prevent Hodgkin's Stage II (Cancer) from returning? 2) I hear there are vitamins to keep your cells healthy and ones for your immune system, but do they work? 3) Which ones? And how much of each one daily would be appropriate? Thanks.

Can Pomegrante seeds [ 3 Answers ]

Can you eat the seeds?

View more questions Search