Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nadia999 Posts: 69, Reputation: -2
    -

Oct 12, 2006, 04:04 AM
    Wellastrate
    I would like to know about wellastrate and the differece between wellastrate and xtenso and regular relaxer, which one is less damaging for hair, what is the difference between hair straightner and hair relaxer? have you heard of wellabalsam I was told that it is the best conditioner, and I heard all german products are fantastic is that true? and if it is do we have german stores in north america? I would like to know how wellastrate and xtenso are apllied? Do they have to be applied by a professional (how much is that) or I can just do it at home? Thank you
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Oct 12, 2006, 09:24 PM
    There's some difference between X-Tenso, Wellastrate and a regular relaxer, but not a lot because they're all chemical relaxers. I've heard of Wella Balsam conditioner, however, I don't know if it's the best conditioner. You might want to look in the beauty supply stores to see if they have it.

If you are thinking of using a relaxer, please go to the salon and have a hairstylist do the process. Hair relaxers can cause hair breakage and burn the scalp, and it's better to be safe than sorry. The hairstylist will give you a full consultation and discuss the suitability of your hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search