Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oritani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2009, 09:09 AM
    Copying and Pasting Mandarin (Chinese) from PDF into Word
    Does anyone know how to copy and paste Chinese (Mandarin) characters into Word? I am using a Macintosh and also need to find a way to copy & paste Pinyin (Romanization of Chinese sounds into English). Thank you. :)

Jim
    PGMData Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 11:34 AM

I had almost the same problem with some fonts that I was using in a document that would not convert over to PDF format. What I ended up doing was taking a snapshot of the document using the "print screen" button and pasting it into my pdf creator as a graphic.

Hope this helps. :)
    PGMData Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 11:37 AM
    BTW on a mac the print screen key is
    Shift-apple-3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chinese word/meaning [ 15 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what does the sound "lee" or "ly" means in Chinese? Thanks

Copying/Pasting images [ 1 Answers ]

When I want to copy an image and paste it to Microsoft works word processor, I have to first paste it to paints, recopy it, then paste it to word processor. Or else nothing happens if I paste it directly to word processor? Any ideas why this is? Its not a real big deal, but its frustrating when...

Chinese Word? [ 7 Answers ]

Dear; I want to confirm if Moten Or Motten or Motan Or Pasechi Moten Or Pasechi are chinese words and if so what are their meanings.Please Help Me.(EXPERT OPINION NEEDED) Thanks.(I'm in urgent need)

Copying and pasting Microsoft Word [ 10 Answers ]

I have been applying for jobs online. I have my resume in Microsoft Word and have been unable to copy and paste like some applications call for. My product key has expired but all I have to do is click on cancel and the documents in my computer show on screen. I have used Microsoft Word help and...

Copying and pasting music files... [ 5 Answers ]

I ripped all of my music to my hard drive some time ago and windows media player put all of the music into folders by group\album'song name'.wma Now I'm trying to put all of my songs into folders according to my idea of genre. So I cut all of the tracks from all of the folders and oasted them...

View more questions Search