Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kalai_vsp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2009, 09:17 PM
    Accounting concept
    Please give me the answer accounting concept for ICWAI inter study
    rehmanvohra Posts: 739, Reputation: 27

Jun 23, 2009, 07:09 AM
    Do you remember that dialogue by Amitabh Bachchan "English is a funnny language..." However, there are certain terms we often use interchangeably, that is we do not distinguish between their meanings. For example, concept, rules, principles, standards, etc.

If you were to study the literal meaning, a concept is an idea about how thing should or should not be done. This concept is then put into practice to find its acceptability and with gradual application some changes are made to the concept and it becomes a principle to be followed. This principle is always supported by rules which act as guidance of applying that principle and over a period of its successful implementation and acceptance it becomes a standard. I hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting concept [ 2 Answers ]

Which accounting concept applies when a work sheet is prepared at the end of each fiscal cycle to summarize the general ledger information needed to prepare financial statements?

Limits concept [ 1 Answers ]

Please help. I have attached a document if you need to see the formula in true format. You can click on the following link to view it PDF Converter and PDF writer - Neevia Technology Problem: (1) In relativity theory, the length of an object (for example a rocket) appears to an observer to...

Franchising concept [ 3 Answers ]

Our company is thinking of ?franchising? A specific concept. Yet we don't know where to begin or better yet if franchising is the correct terminology. Or can we just license our idea and sell it yet remain in control of the way the concept is to work? We are in unmarked territory and not sure of...

Concept paper [ 2 Answers ]

What is a concept paper? How do I write it? How can I create a thesis statement?

View more questions Search