What jobs hire non convict felon
    What job hire none convict felon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 19, 2009, 08:31 PM

What is a NONE Convict Felon

If you mean who will hire a person convicted of a felony, it is depends

What skills do you have, it all makes a difference,

Car or truck washes, pressure washing, roofing work, some construction, are you a man or women, what was the crime,
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2009, 08:36 PM

I think it would be best to go back to school and get as much education as possible. It isn't easy getting a job with a criminal record, but if you have good schooling behind you it may act as a balancer.

Just a thought...

Sarah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felon looking for jobs [ 3 Answers ]

Im a felon trying to find help looking for a job out in long island(suffolk county)if anyone know any sites or information,can you please provide me with it.thank you.

In Arizona are there any medical tech jobs that hire felons? [ 2 Answers ]

Specifically x-ray tech or ultrasound tech? Or does anyone know what college certification programs are worth taking with a felony on my record? I've been having a hard time finding out policy on the subject. Any information would be appreciated, thanks.:confused:

Felon websites for jobs [ 2 Answers ]

I need a job but I have felon and on probation

Can you think of any truck driver company that will hire a felon. I just got out Aug [ 1 Answers ]

Can you think of any truck driver company that will hire a felon. I just got out August 31, 2008.

OTR jobs for a convicted felon [ 2 Answers ]

I am writing to try and help my fiancé. Is there anyone who knows of trucking companies that are willing to give a good man a second chance. There are extenuating circumstances in connection with this conviction. He's a man who took a chance and went back to school to better his life. He...

View more questions Search