Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ftruongie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2009, 07:07 PM
    Has anyone used DIANA STALDER surely whitening cream for their underamrs ?
    Has anyone used diana stalder surely whitening cream to whiten their underamrs? if so was it successful ? And how long did it take to whiten or see any results at all?
    timtotten Posts: 5, Reputation: 1
    -

Jun 20, 2009, 06:30 PM

This is one of the more common problem areas, and we've had quite a few customers report very good success using the Diana Stalder Surely White Whitening Cream. In fact, if you were going to choose just one single Diana Stalder product, this is probably your best choice.

For maximum effectiveness, the normal process is to first use the Diana Stalder Exfoliating Kit (4-5 day process). Then use either the Glutathione Soap or Papaya Kojic Soap in the shower, applying the Surely White Whitening Cream after that. Wait about 3-5 minutes, then use the Diana Stalder Deo Roll-On. You can also apply the Whitening Cream again before going to bed.

But if the full regimen isn't in your budget and you want to choose just one product, the Whitening Cream is probably your best bet.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
    Tim
    gorgeouslady Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Jun 21, 2009, 02:28 PM

timtotten are you a seller? If so I don't think advertising here is allowed
    timtotten Posts: 5, Reputation: 1
    -

Jun 21, 2009, 03:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeouslady View Post
    timtotten are you a seller? if so i don't think advertising here is allowed
    Yes, as I've clearly disclosed in other posts here on this site, I am the President of a company that is a Diana Stalder authorized distribution center. In fact, we've been selling these products longer than anyone outside of the Philippines. I'm sorry if I didn't add that explicit disclosure statement to my earlier posting on this thread, but I think I did make it pretty clear that I was referring to the experiences of our customers.

In any case, you are correct that advertising is not allowed here, so we've been very careful to comply with that policy. The rules do allow us to include information and links in our signature, but we've chosen not to do even that at this time.

Regards,
    Tim
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 21, 2009, 04:00 PM
    Of course abuse of user name, and the other four user names to your same IP address is another violation, esp when some of those user names have already been banned for advertising

** so no wonder you know the rules with such few posts.

Your user name and all of those user names associated with your IP address have all been banned.

And I am closing this thread for that reason also
    ftruongie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2009, 10:45 PM
    awww >.> can someone please answer my question and NOT advertise =.='

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diana Stalder Surely White [ 36 Answers ]

I just ordered "Surely White" lightening and whitening cream. Will someone please share their experience with this cream. Im planning on using it to even my complexion.

Diana Stalder Skin Whitening Products. [ 10 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of Diana Stalder Skin Whitening?? Does this really work?? Does this work on African-American skin?? I don't want to look soooo white, but I heard that this product is all natural with no hydroquinone... it's a soap with papaya and Kojic extracts and there's also a black soap with...

Has any on e used Diana Stalder products? [ 242 Answers ]

I'm wanting to purchase Diana Stalder Skin bleach and Kojic Soap. Has any one tried them and if so what are your results?

View more questions Search