Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carleton Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2009, 04:55 PM
    Need the name of this Rod Taylor movie!
    It had a BEAUTIFUL female voice in the soundtrack singing "You'll never walk alone" -
    Best version I have ever heard.
    tamasabian Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2009, 09:26 PM

Your not thinking of the movie "Carousel" sung by Claramae Turner ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Edward Taylor Interpretation [ 1 Answers ]

I am having problems analyzing/interpreting this poem by Edward Taylor: Upon A Wasp Chilled With Cold The bear that breathes the northern blast Did numb, torpedo-like, a wasp Whose stiffened limbs encramped, lay bathing In Sol's warm breath and shine as saving, Which with her hands she...

Elizabeth Taylor Movie Title [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, when I was quite young (too young to understand the context) I remember seeing a snippet of a Black and white movie which I am positive featured Elizabeth Taylor enticing her suitor to push his sports car over a cliff to prove his devotion to her. The look of glee on her face as he did so...

Taylor Series [ 2 Answers ]

Can some one explain to me where does the x come from in the Taylor series. In sin(x) = 1 + X/1! +... Why is it x and if the function turned into sin (2x) does it affect that x?

Taylor Swift [ 1 Answers ]

I heard that Taylor Swift was arrested for aggrevated assault against her family, is there any truth in this? I searched online but haven't found anything yet.

View more questions Search