Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JALABOO Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2009, 02:46 PM
    I am wondering am I pregnant
    Ok lately I have been sleepy and I haven't had my period in over a month now today 6/16/09 will make my 45th day and I am wondering what could be going on and I was sexual active I took 1 home prenacy test and I went to the obgyn and the health depart meant and they where all negative what could it be
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2009, 09:54 PM

Have you taken a blood test? They can determine pregnancy within 7-12 days of possible conception.

The best thing you can do now is wait until the date of your expected period and take another urine test if you are not willing to take a blood test.

Sarah

Jun 20, 2009, 11:02 AM

No I haven't took a blood test yet they told me to go back on 6/29/09 and repeat the steps and take a blood test... I had unprotected sex on April 24/09 my period came on 2 days early on may 1 and came off may 5 and never came back on

Jun 20, 2009, 03:06 PM
    If I am pregnant should I have an abortion
    If I am pregnant... should I have an abortion and I am 14 years old
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 20, 2009, 03:30 PM
    You should discuss it with your parents, unpleasant as that is sure to be. Do you have any views about abortion in general?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2009, 03:33 PM

Hey hon.

Definitely talk to your parents hon. They should know. And they can help.

Also, the advise of a doctor is crutial. At 14, your pelvis may still be underdeveloped, and pose a danger to you AND the baby. In which case an abortion would be a good idea.

Other than that, I see no reason why not to have the baby. If you do not wish to keep him/her, adoption is free.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 20, 2009, 03:56 PM

I don't personally believe abortion should be a option but it is something your parents need to talk with you about
    thewiseoldwoman Posts: 28, Reputation: 9

Jun 20, 2009, 04:34 PM

Your parents probably don't even know you are having sex do they?

Jun 20, 2009, 05:39 PM

Yeah they know

Jun 20, 2009, 05:46 PM
    I am wondering if I am pg
    Ok lately I have been sleepy and I haven't had my period in over a month now today 6/16/09 will make my 45th day and I am wondering what could be going on and I was sexual active I took 1 home prenacy test and I went to the obgyn and the health depart meant and they where all negative what could it be
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2009, 09:06 PM

What did your doctor say when you went?

Jun 20, 2009, 09:25 PM
    Wait until about 60 days and go bac and get a blood test... n he said some of the urine test be negatives sometimes
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2009, 09:30 PM

That is possible; it takes a certain level of Hcg (the hormone that indicates pregnancy) to be present before getting a "positive" reading.

There are many other circumstances that can cause a fluctuation in your menstrual cycle:

-stress (so worrying about a missed period can in fact delay it even more), but also stress from work, school, family, or any major change in your life.

-significant weight gain or loss

-new medications

Jun 20, 2009, 09:51 PM
    I haven't been stress out a lot... n I have cramp sort of like period cramp but no period
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2009, 09:53 PM

Your period may be on the way.
    But for now it's a waiting game. Wait a couple weeks and retest.

Jun 20, 2009, 10:07 PM

I been having them for like 6 or 5 week now
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2009, 10:10 PM

Try a heating pad or moderate exercise to help relieve the discomfort. You may want to avoid taking any OTC meds until you are sure that you're not pregnant because certain meds are not OK during pregnancy.

Jun 20, 2009, 10:16 PM

OK but I haven't missed a period
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2009, 10:24 PM

Did I miss something? Your first post said you haven't had a period in 45 days. Then you said you went to a dr and had a pregnancy test. Your question is titled "wondering if I'm pregnant". So what is it that you're asking?

Jun 20, 2009, 10:33 PM

Could I be and I meant that I missed my period and it still haven't came on so what you think could it be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

Really confused pregnant. Or not pregnant. [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I'm really confused.. I remember having a period mid week of Jan. I didn't have a period for the month of Feb. I'm normally regular and have a 28-30 day cycle. I have unprotected sex for the months of Jan and Feb. today March 17 I noticed there was light tan brown on the tissue I used. I've...

Nt pregnant [ 8 Answers ]

I am not pregnant again,it so discouraging.does anybody know what drugs to use for low sperm count.

Why can't I get pregnant? [ 14 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are perfectly healthy. We don't smoke or drink and we are both young. We have been trying for 6 months to get pregnant. We have been having sex every month when I am ovulating and most fertile. Can anyone help answer why I might be having such difficulties?

Am I pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I was on the contraceptive implant and the pill at the same time stopped the pill and had a period then had the contraceptive implant out and I am 11 days late on my second period. No signs except headaches and weeing a lot a little cramp. Could I be pregnant I have done 4 ept all negative is it...

View more questions Search