Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    june19 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2009, 12:52 PM
    Subject problems
    Hi! Am a science student but not doing maths.Does I really need maths 2study forensic?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 19, 2009, 12:58 PM

What area of forensics?

Jun 19, 2009, 02:03 PM
    Not decided yet.. I want 2go 4 an university outland but don't know yet exactly where and in which official channel
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 19, 2009, 02:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by june19 View Post
    not decided yet..i want 2go 4 an university outland but dnt knw yet exactly where and in which official channel
    Do you know algebra and geometry?

It would be good to decide on a course of study and then find a school that has a good program in that.

Jun 19, 2009, 02:16 PM
    Not really am not really good in maths:D I don't have maths as subject but am studying chemistry and biology..
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 19, 2009, 02:18 PM
    not really am not really good in maths:D i dnt have maths as subject but am studying chemistry and biology..
    Is there a public library near you? (Where are you?)

Jun 19, 2009, 02:31 PM

Am from mauritius island.Yes there are public libraries where I live
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 19, 2009, 02:34 PM
    am from mauritius island.Yes there are public libraries where i live
    Visit one and ask for books that compare colleges/universities and their programs. Also, find out what is required for admission.

Jun 20, 2009, 01:07 PM

Hi thanks for advices will do some more research. Excuse but can I know of what consist your job exactly?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 20, 2009, 02:31 PM
    hi thanks for advices will do some more research. Excuse but can i knw of what consist your job exactly?
    I've worked in public libraries since 1981 as a reference librarian, head of circulation, and have been for fifteen years the head of cataloging, plus am supervisor of volunteers and court-ordered community service workers.
    Puddin79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2009, 08:11 PM

What does ad hominem/genetic mean?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 21, 2009, 08:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Puddin79 View Post
    What does ad hominem/genetic mean?
    From Wikipedia -- "An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: 'argument to the man,'), consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the person making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim. An ad hominem fallacy is a genetic fallacy and red herring, and is most often (but not always) an appeal to emotion."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Subject: T.L.E. [ 14 Answers ]

1.) what factor affect the growth of trees? 2.) how do choose the species of the trees to plant? 3.) how does exposure affect the growth the trees?

I Don't know iif this subject has came up before [ 22 Answers ]

Ok If I Don't Use Correct Grammer Such As Full Stops Forgive Me Im Used To Doing It On Computer Im An 18yr Old Virgin Going On 19 At First I Didn't Care About It But People I Knew Found Out An They Started Laughing Calling Me A Loser An Stuff It Got Worse From There When I Went To Work I Had...

2 subject that need you! [ 6 Answers ]

1. My girlfriend is bi. And not to long ago she was bring up she wanted a threesome. Yea I know most guys would really like this, but I am different. I told her that she was the only woman for me and that there no other girl for me. She then said to me "Well of course your not going touch her. I...

How to solve for y [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there Could you please give me a step by step instruction of the following questions: Make y the subject in 1/x^2-1/z^2=1/y^2 Thanks

Subject choses [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I need help to find out what subjects I need to study for Forensic science and how long will it take me and where can I study it. Thanks

View more questions Search