Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    droebuck Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2009, 06:38 AM
    Pet Deposit or Pet Fee in Rental Agreement
    Is there a maximum amount to charge for a pet when renting an apartment in the state of Georgia? Should the pet fee be refundable or non-refundable?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2009, 07:01 AM

Hello again, d:

I doubt there's a maximum, however you can look it up right here. We have a copy of your states landlord tenant law at the top of the real estate page.

However much you charge, of course you have to return it if the pet did no damage.

excon
    droebuck Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2009, 07:55 AM

Thanks so much for your help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex moved out but still on the rental agreement - entitled to security deposit? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me. My ex and I broke up a couple of years ago, and she didn't take her name off the rental agreement when she left our apartment. She also refused to take either of our cats, which meant that I had to stay in the apartment and pay the full rent, since finding an...

Rental deposit being a binding agreement ? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, my fiancé and I just decided to rent from a couple, signed everything but the lease agreement because we had not done a walkthrough and he told us we did not need to until we did that, and we put a $1,000 cash deposit down and they said the property was ours and were going to introduce us to...

Rental agreement [ 1 Answers ]

If I make payments on a TV through a rental store but it is not always on time, but it is always paid,can they repo my television?

View more questions Search