Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nyctrav Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2009, 10:27 PM
    Face Burns
    I used hydroquinone 4% cream to lighten a few dark marks on my face and it burned it, how to clear the burns?
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2009, 01:07 PM

What do you mean it burns? Was it just stinging you once you applied it to your face? Do you have black marks or hyper-pigmentation on the face now? Once you answer well be better able to possibly help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sunbeds and Bad Burns! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for some help and advise please.. One of my best friends went to a tanning centre yesterday and used a sunbed for the first time and was on it for around 12mins. Today when they woke up they are red all over like they have really bad sun burn and I mean they are bright red...

Cigarette burns [ 1 Answers ]

I was a stupid teenage and thought it'd be cool to burn 5 dots down my upper arm with a cigarette I very much regret it because now it's very noticeable and embarrassing It's been a few years and I never treated them, they first blistered and than healed and now are completely flat but the...

Steam burns [ 2 Answers ]

Why does steam burn more than boiling water?

My computer burns! [ 1 Answers ]

My computer is switch to 110 V and accidentally it has been plugged into 220 V and it burns!is there any way to repair it?tnx!

Is there anything for burns? [ 5 Answers ]

I burn myself on a motorcycle on my leg and ankle is there anything for that> and will this leave apermanent scar>? :'(

View more questions Search