Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    royalline Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2009, 09:53 PM
    2008 Sharp 32 inch televison audio
    We have a beautiful new Sharp 32 inch television with all the pretty bells and whistles. The only problem is that on some stations, we can barely hear any of the bells and whistles, much less the conversations! As for all stations (we have DIRECTV) the audio is needed on full - so there is no true loud sound - just audible as needed, or barely even a whisper. It supposedly has surround sound, but unless we sit under it, we have difficulty. Hearing aids would be a bit much to solve this problem, methinks, as all three in our home have fairly decent hearing. Help!

Thank you!
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2009, 05:04 AM

The problem could be in your DirectTV receiver. Check with them to see if they're aware of this problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to install 72 inch long by 4 inch tall Marble Vanity Backsplash [ 2 Answers ]

I just installed a new 72 inch long Marble vanity in my bathroom. It came with a 72 inch long by 4 inch tall Marble Backsplash. How do I install this backsplash? Do I just put an adhesive behind it? What about the gaps? How do I fill the gap of the top of the backsplash where it hits the...

Replacing 17 inch monitor with 19 inch [ 3 Answers ]

I wish to replace my 17 inch NEC LCD monitor with a Staples 19 inch LCD monitor My computer is a Gateway Do I need to change any settings as the monitor keeps switching off

Sharp Aquos LC-46D64U blue audio box [ 5 Answers ]

There is a small blue "audio" window that keeps popping up in the top right-hand corner that has Cable Analog, then Audio : Mono. The window keeps appearing when the audio flips from mono to stereo then back when it looses the stereo signal, I guess. Is there any way to either set this to stereo...

Problems with televison [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 36" RCA which I purchased soon after they came out on the market(about 15 years ago). Lately, I've been having a problem where the picture is suddenly condensed into about a 6" band that runs horizontally across the middle of the screen. The sound stays on. What is perplexing me is...

Panisonic televison [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Panisonic 47 inch wide screen hdtv model # PT-47WX54J manufacture date march 2004. I have sound but no picture at all, the screen is black. Is this able to be repaired or do I need a new TV? Please help xdawgg

View more questions Search