Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2009, 12:05 PM

No apology necessary. This is the internet. :)
    I was only taking issue with the statement that it's more dangerous now than it used to be. It's actually safer now.

It's good to be sensible, but I still think a 14 year old should be able to go outside (at a reasonable hour!), go to the store, ride a bike to the library, walk to a friend's house, etc.
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2009, 12:16 PM

Yep, she is allowed to, with a friendly "call me if you have any problems" message. I mean, it's not unreasonable to get a little friendly reminder that your mom's there for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mom's Way Or No Way! [ 15 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone can relate to me. I'm getting married in Sep my fiancé and I have been together a little over three years now. I started planning our wedding about a year ago when we officially announced our engagement. When I first started I was really happy and excited, but now I...

Mom's T.V. On the refrigerator [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone I have 2 questions dealing with Mom's T.V. 1-My mother has a Sanyo T.V. that for a few years she loved having on top of her big Refrigerator (to her the perfect spot) lately its been giving her trouble.The symptoms are --No picture (the screen is black) and sound is static --The...

Brother won't leave mom's house after mom's death [ 3 Answers ]

Hello My mother died recently. My brother is the executor of the estate. He lived with my mother prior to her death. The will clearly states that of all of mom's posssessions go into an estate, get sold and then be evenly distributed among six siblings. My brother is refusing to put the...

My mom's loser boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

So 4 years ago my parents got a divorce, I was 13. I kind of expected it so it didn't hit me as hard as I thought. My mom started dating this guy who was 23 and she was 37. I was a bit bothered by this but at the time she let me do practically whatever I wanted, and I was a rebellious teen I guess...

View more questions Search