Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Janeyoxox Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 10:10 AM
    Men love girls with the right kind of confidence. Stay relaxed and don't approach him in a flirtatious manner. Best way is to simply speak to him as if he were a client of some sort. Ask him about general every day life to get to know his likings and surroundings, this way you can strike up new conversation. Try and keep cool about him, don't let him know your interested unless he signals that himself toward you. I'm sure you'll be fine! Good luck and hope you get your guy
    superwomant Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jun 29, 2009, 11:05 AM
    Thanks Janey, you're right. I think I'll just treat him like I do to any other people at the sailing club, call him up to sail, talk about sailing, sail together, that's all, if we get to talk about other stuff, great, if not, let it be that way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What move should I make? Or should I even make one? [ 9 Answers ]

I am a high school student. I play on our girl's varsity basketball team, and I have a bit of an interest/crush on a guy from the guy's team. Our practice and game times are normally in tandem. I see him there and occaisonally in school. Recently, I admitted my interest to a friend, and she said,...

How can I make him like me again? [ 7 Answers ]

Well... I had views on this guy at the beginning of the year. We then were invited to the same party and we ended up playing "spinn the bottle". I kissed him and was like DAMN HAPPY! After that, he started noticing me and all. We exchanged phone numbas and we started calling each other very often....

Ways on make me want to make love more [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 28 years old, married, and has three beautiful girls. I've had six surgeries and my sexual arousal has change completely and I know it's effecting my husband. He say he understand, but deep inside, I know it's bothering him because the times we can't make love he will masturbate and that makes...

View more questions Search