Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    __indigo__ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2009, 06:08 PM
    What's The name of this Movie? Has fariries, Magical tree and the after life
    [F]Has anyone ever seen a movie that has to do with Fairies, a magical tree, death/ after life?
    I know this is a long shot, but I'm just going off a description from someone else.

Has anyone ever seen a movie that has to do with death/the afterlife, a magical tree? and fairies all of these together? Quite a spiritual movie?

It came out over 5 years ago & a man is given a mushroom/finds a mushroom eats it, and can now see this magical tree & fairies.

Basically my boyfriend said that it makes you want to die/ makes you not afraid of death.. (p.s don't take that in a morbid context)

My partner has explained the movie to me and I really want to watch it, and he really wants to find what it is called... and wants to show it to me. So If any one could help, that would be awesome.

I've been trying to find out for ages. Answers I have already have are Pan's Labyrinth, What dreams may come, Photographing fairies, Fern Gully & Alice In Wonderland. Please do not give me any of those movie titles as answers.

Thanks x
    __indigo__ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2009, 06:11 PM
    Also not 'The Fountain' either
    binkilicious Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2009, 10:38 PM

Could your movie be FairyTale: A True Story (1997)
    binkilicious Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2009, 10:48 PM

Oh it is most definitely photographing fairies. Movie made 1997 all you elements are in it and I have this movie. The thing that makes you hallucinate is a flower not a mushroom. The flowers are found in the trunk of the tree. And it makes you not afraid of death. This is a fablulous movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s kids movie: girl walks through mirror into magical land [ 19 Answers ]

OK. So I cannot for the life of me figure out the name of this movie. I watched it I'm thinking in the late 80s. There was a girl (and possibly a boy, her brother maybe) who walked through a mirror in the bedroom and entered some other magical land. There was an evil queen there who had a tree that...

80's magical nymph cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys! I have been perterbed by this question for a very long time. Back in the early 80's, I was obsessed about a children's movie that contained a water nymph and a earth/fire nymph. The water nymph was a beautiful girl with blue, grey and purple tones, I think she lived in something...

Magical troll cartoon movie?can't think of the name [ 3 Answers ]

I watched this cartoon movie at least 10 to 15 years ago and there are kids in my life now that I would like to show that movie. Anyway it was about good trolls there was this princess troll that was in a castle and she was rescued by a warrior troll or something like that and the troll eggs had to...

80's movie about magical paintbrush? [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find a movie I used to watch as a kid. The only thing I remember is the bad guy has a magical paintbrush made from human hair. The paintbrush does something to the paintings he/she draws. I think there are kids trapped in the paintings, but I'm not sure.

90s Magical Nature, Princess Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hey All, PLEASE help me out! I can barely remember this movie and the detail are a little fuzzy BUT this is what I do remember: -This princess stumbles upon a cottage and inside are these "nymps" or little people, magic bings, that can do magic in relation to nature: One can make flowers grow,...

View more questions Search