Bogus Universities And Their Degrees
    Is Belford University Come Under This Catogory?? /
    Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 11, 2006, 06:52 PM
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belford_University

gives some fair info on it.

Bogus is a poor term, not accredited by a agency reconised by the US Dept of Education is a better one.
    And one that allows life experience for a degree.

They exist, and issue a paper degree, so they are not bogus, but the value of it is the issue

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin whitening pills are bogus! [ 7 Answers ]

I keep reading all these companies that boast about their whitening pills (L-glutathione). Yes maybe it works slightly, but I have not read one reputable source/person that says they had good results. All the people that say they had good results are the same ones working for the companys. I am a...

Which universities to take admission in [ 2 Answers ]

Hello This is ajay I am an engineering student Branch-electronics and telecommunication I am giving gre Can you tell me which faculty to choose to do ms in And which is the upgrowing branch Which s the best universities Plzzzzzzzzzz mail me I am interested in telecommunication

Universities in Australia [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am from Canada and I am interested in going to school in Australia. I was wondering if anyone new how I would go about doing that?

Colleges and universities [ 1 Answers ]

I just you to help me find the right university for me. I would like to study computer engineer or architectural engineer. Thanks.

Choosing usa universities [ 3 Answers ]

Dear sir Please suggest me a university in the united states of america .I want to do phd in organic chemistry .I have planned to take GRE TOEFL . My academic percentage is 80% Please reply

View more questions Search