Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PLEIADESBOX1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2009, 03:36 AM
    Watch JPEG on TV
    How can I watch jpeg (from computer) on my TV? I have a dvd player/recorder. Can I burn jpeg images to a dvd or cd?
    Thanks - Pleiadesbox1
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2009, 04:19 AM
    Check your specifications of your DVD player, most can read jpegs. You can then burn them onto CD and /or DVD, once again on the specs of your DVD player.
    jWindz Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jul 7, 2009, 06:04 PM
    Use a photo slideshow software to convert your images (not only JPEG) to dvd and play with your DVD player. It's easy to watch JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF images on TV. I often make travel DVD slideshow and everyone can watch on TV. What I am using is Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder. You could have a free try.

Download DVD Slideshow Builder free photo slideshow software

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Convert CTG to JPEG [ 1 Answers ]

I recently took some pictures on my new camera and now I cannot view them on my PC. How do I convert the file type from CTG to JPEG? PLEASE HELP!

Jpeg to that files [ 2 Answers ]

My prospective client is receiving my jpegs as .dat, and therefore cannot open up the file. What does he need to do to open to view the files? I am running apple mac osx and I presume he has a P.C. This problem has not happened in the past. Thanks

Jpeg and mp3 problems [ 6 Answers ]

I recently formatted my comp, now some of the jpeg pictures that I had saved on a different hd and some of my mp3 players won't open or play. I have tried to find out what the problem was. I don't have a clue. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Jpeg a picture [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... How do you jpeg a picture? If you have a digital camera and download it onto your computer, and save it in, let's say My Pictures. Can you just send it as an attachment in an e-mail? Or is there another procedure with "jpeging" a picture? Thanks

Jpeg error #51 [ 6 Answers ]

My images are are fine offline but are in error when I look at the web page on line. What is Quantizitaion table ? Thanks Jim...

View more questions Search