Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leratomasina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2009, 02:56 AM
    How do I use bio-clair cream(skin lightner)
    I have been using bio-clair cream for 2-weeks now,and I have seen such good results,my face is lighter and is glowing,so what I want to know is how long should I use it?and is there any after effect?I really love the cream but should I trust it?
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2009, 06:06 AM

Well I used there bio claire lotion and everything was going good I was very light my face was extremely light I felt very sexy some people didn't even recognize me but then the acne came and the acne turned into dark spots and I looked like a dalmatian. Maybe this happened because of my acne prone skin I don't know but it may or may not happen to. And by the way the spots are gone lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"True n' Tone Skin Lightner Cream"--contains HQ [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, My name is linksys2000. I am new to the "Ask Me Help Desk" forum, and site. Thanks for all of the information and perspectives. Somehow, this wealth of information leads to better decisions and ultimately thoughtful choices. So thanks to all of you for promoting this site and...

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

View more questions Search