Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ms_Bouffant Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Jun 17, 2009, 11:46 PM
    Sick of the Morticia Adams look
    Okay... I am actually a cosmetology student. I know... why not ask my teachers... well... because I've watched them bleach students hair so bad it falls the heck out... THAT IS WHY. Beauty School is where stylists go to end their careers or so it seems. Anyway... I won't let anyone in my school touch my hair. I had wanted my hair to be an all over level 6 with carmel highlights from the occipital bone and temple down and a couple though my side cut bangs. What I got was a level 4N with crappy dark highlights I can hardly see. This is the 4th and final professional salon I've went to that royally "F'd" up my hair. I'm starting to believe there are no competent hair dressers in the northern Chicago suburbs. My question is... how do I get it out safely as possibly with priviously (5 months ago was platinum) bleached hair? I CAN'T go to work like this tomorrow so should I make a soap cap or should I visit Sally's and get a kit. I wouldn't even know what kit to buy. I'm so angry... this last salon vitit costed 170... the one before that was 400 for corrective color and she turned my hair RED. I don't mind a tiny bit of warmth but I don't want to look like Lindsay Lohan for crying out loud. SOMEBODY SAVE ME!!
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2009, 05:40 AM

Interesting that you really didn't say what was done to your hair (what chemicals were used). That would help.

A soap cap will be useless.

If they used a single-process coloring, ColorFix will get it out without horrible damage but you'll have to figure out what to dye it with afterward.
    Ms_Bouffant Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Jun 18, 2009, 08:17 AM

Oh she used wella... 4n and as for the bleach and toner... she didn't say but it looks god aweful.
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2009, 11:40 AM

Then, as I said, ColorFix followed by re-dyeing it. You could bleach in highlights after you do that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyd Adams Seeks Birthmother Nancy Adams [ 5 Answers ]

Born Volunteers of America New Orleans My dob April 8 1965 mothers dob September 1949 I have Myotonic dystrophy She maybe in La,Miss,Al EMAIL REMOVED FOR PRIVACY Non-Identifying Background Information Page 1 of 1

View more questions Search