Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2006, 12:58 PM
    Swollen dresser drawers
    It was very humid this summer and now some of my dresser drawers are swollen and I am unable to open them. What can I do to enable them to be opened again?
    skiberger Posts: 562, Reputation: 41

Oct 15, 2006, 07:04 AM
    This winter put a sealer on them. This may help.
    Also install a dehumidifier in the room to control the humidity if it's that bad.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swollen urethra ? [ 3 Answers ]

Well, I've had this problem for a very long time. It's extremely embarrassing because I am 16 years old, and I don't know if it's possible to see a doctor about it without anyone knowing or something like that... Well what it is, is that on my penis hole (urethra) and then about a 1/5th of...

Swollen daschund [ 2 Answers ]

My 4 1/2 month old daschund started showing symptoms of swelling on Thursday night. Her lips were the first to show signs, and soon after her eye lids. I took her to a 24 hour vet, who gave her a cortisone injection, and advised to take her home. The swelling subsided. Friday morning we awoke...

Dresser drawers are leaving sawdust [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a wooden dresser, and the drawers slide in and out by themselves - there are no runners and it looks I haven't the room to add any. Because the wood in the drawers is running against the wood of the case, sawdust is created and lands on my clothes inside the drawer. I had heard there...

View more questions Search