Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maggerz Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 02:48 PM
    Australian (or New Zealand) Cartoon Movie 80's or 90's
    I remember seeing this in middle school (2002-2005 ish). I was in Singapore at the time (if this helps) and it was one of those movies they always played at 7.30. There's this blonde kid, somewhere in his preteen years, and he's always been on the wrong side of the law (was he an orphan?) It's set around the 19 aughts in Sydney... I think. He has a few friends. One is a redheaded girl around his age. I can't quite picture the others (I think one was non-Caucasian, the same age).

He travels from Australia to somewhere in the Orient (stowaway?) and there's this lost jewel of some sort. At one point they get arrested and the main character claims he's seen it, or something important to it, and this Chinese empress claims it's long gone (or denies it to some extent). The only scene I can fully remember is halfway through. Their band gets separated and some of the kids get washed up along a Chinese junk owned by a fisherman and his wife. I know for a fact that the redhead was there because gutting fish to earn her ride on the boat was absolutely appalling to her...

Am I making any sense?:confused::(
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Nov 25, 2009, 10:55 PM
    Try,.

The Adventures of Sam

-view-
    The Adventures of Sam

----------
    Maggerz Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 02:39 PM

Straydog, you've saved my sanity!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's/90's cartoon movie? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie as a kid, but can not for the life of me remember the title. It involves a kid who travels to another land through a grandfather clock, once in the world it is a race against time to same a princess maybe? There is a Dark stallion with Flaming red eye chasing the...

80's or 90's cartoon or animated movie? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello--my brother and I are looking for help in discovering an old movie that we used to watch when we were kids. We are in our mid-20's and we used to watch an animated movie when we were about 10-12 years old so we think this was around the late 80's or early 90's (we think it was just an...

Australian or new zealand horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

Starts with to blokes in a subaru wrx go on a holiday to go surfing (I think). They come to a bridge where the run in to a couple of girls in a xu1, the girls offer Them to go to a party. The boys follow the girls trying to keep up but they end up Smashing there car into a ditch.( that's where...

Old cartoon movie from the 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

It's a cartoon movie from the 80's or 90's maybe. Its about a bunch of animals in a forest and a truck flips over and lets poisonous gas into the forest and all the animals try to survive.

Name of 80's/90's cartoon movie? [ 1 Answers ]

The cover has three little animals in a flying contraption. In the movie a gas truck or something similar crashes and begins polluting all the little animal holes, and a few little animals are sent to save the others or something. I remember a part where they are trying to cross a field at...

View more questions Search