Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2009, 06:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by redhed35 View Post
    thanks for all the suggestions on the names,we too wanted a strong name for our little man,we already have a seamus,(jack russell whose mother died when he was 4 weeks old,and with a LOT of care survived,he's a scrapper if ever there was one,so,for the new addition we went for another strong irish name..ladies and gentleman im pleased to introduce you to peader (pad - er)..
    id love to hear anyone elses story about pets surviving against the odds.
    this little man has me wrapped around his little paw!
    I like it! It's very different. He is going to be one spoilt puppy I can tell!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 21, 2009, 01:49 PM
    When you get pics, red, here's the link

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...os-358520.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

New dog got Parvo now my pups have it too! [ 4 Answers ]

I had gotten a male dog from a breeder. She told me he had been fully vaccinated. He became my best buddy and went everywhere with me. One day he started getting sick but I thought he ate something bad when he was outside. 2 days later he tested positive for Parvo. I had 2 13 week old pups in...

What do I feed my pups? [ 1 Answers ]

My chihuahua delivered her puppies very greatly although 1 died we still have two very healthy chihuahua pups. They are 3 weeks old about to be 4 on Tuesday. I visited this site saying I should give them mushy food for one meal a day. Does anyone know what type of mushy food to give them? Help...

Parvo And Well Pups [ 4 Answers ]

My 2 Cairn Terriers had litters of pups 2 days apart. At 6 weeks, (1st shots not given yet), out of 14 pups, 8 died from parvo. I had originally quarantined the sick ones, but as the days went by, more got sick very quickly. Two that had the virus have survived and seem to be thriving. The...

What ARE these pups? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, We've recently taken in two puppies that were dropped off on a friend's doorstep. I am wondering if anyone could tell me what the mix might be. These pictures are both of the girl (they look very similar.) I've had pit bull suggested, but we're really not sure. Is there any way to tell...

Doxie Pups Run From Me [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get my 9 month old Doxie pups from running away from me? The female does this when I want to put her in the kennel (she will not be bribed with treats) and the male when he occasionally gets out the front door and runs across the street. I've "had it" with the both of them and ready to...

View more questions Search