Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    archit_rica Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 10:39 PM
    Forensic dentistry
    Is forensic dentistry a good carrier option? if so where and how should I apply for it in india
    archit_rica Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 10:44 PM

Is forensic dentistry a good carrier option,if so where and how should I apply for it in india
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2009, 11:02 PM

Hi, archit_rica!

Almost everyone who answers questions on this site does so voluntarily and on their free time. So, having patience on the part of the person asking the question would be wise.

It is hoped that the best person to answer your question will come along eventually.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad dentistry [ 2 Answers ]

Is there an internet site to find out past history on a dentist to find out if he's ever had practice issues in the past

Bad Dentistry [ 4 Answers ]

I had a new crown put on to replaced the old one, that's what the Dentist convinced me to do. This was done is November 2007, in June I noticed that there was air bubbles coming from the tooth and an odor so I called the Dentist and informed their office of what was taking place. The office manager...

Forensic Dentistry [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any forensic dentists here?

Dentistry [ 1 Answers ]

Basic Equipments In A Dental Outpatient

Bad dentistry [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any internet sites available to check a dentist back history, to find out if he might have had bad practice issues in the past

View more questions Search