Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akacrazy152 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 08:13 PM
    Cartliage pericing.
    [F]okay so I periced my cartilage about a 4 days ago and my ear still really hurts. I clean it everyday with ear cleaner it hurts still. Its not infected though because I periced it 3 other times and the 1st time the earing fell out and the second time it got infected but not that bad because I took it out before it go worse. And I just wanted to know how long does it take for the ear to stop hurting. And is there any other ways to make the pain go away faster. And how long does it have to be before I can change it.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 21, 2009, 12:20 AM

If its been pierced two other times, its probably really sore from piercing over scar tissue. Continue your cleaning regime, keep an eye on it, and it should heal soon. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tongue pericing [ 2 Answers ]

:confused:im 17 I really want my tongue periced. My mom thinks its sluty. I can go get it myself but I don't want to do it behind her back. What can I tell her to make her OK with it?

Cartliage [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I got my cartliage done at the end of oct and their was no pain then a couple of week latter their was some pain when I clean them and when I sleep on them they got a little fever and was red and purple so I took them out and waited a couple of weeks I felt lumps on both of...

Ear Cartliage Piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Does piercing your cartliage means anything? Is that a symbol of anything?

View more questions Search