Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cajunfry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 05:36 PM
    Unknown artist
    OK there is and r&b song that I can not figure out the artist or title of the song but I know some of the lyrics: "its been too long since you been gone feels good when im with you i miss you come back home"
    Ladyviper Posts: 221, Reputation: 36

Jun 16, 2009, 05:44 PM

I Miss You-(Come Back Home) Monifah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Title and artist unknown [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know who sings this song. I know the lyrics but not the artist. It would mean soooo much to me if someone could help. "Mamma I found someone like you said would come along" "Now he's a sight and so unlike any man Ive known" "I was afraid to let him in" "Cuz Im not the trusting kind"...

Unknown artist [ 1 Answers ]

I have a modern etching and it is signed twice with initials only. Inside a small square within the art are the initials BMM. One is in the black ink and the second is a red square with the initials BMM. Any help appreciated.

Unknown Artist [ 3 Answers ]

I'm not even 100% sure of the title, but I believe it is "you are my shining star", but who is the artist?

Unknown artist [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there recentley bought a paul emille Lecomte print at a yard sale , planning to reframe it. On the wood back was label Harry C. Murcott , took it apart , and found a charcoal etching of a lady with small dog in her lap, the signitature looks like E.C. or W C. Innes or Jennis signature very...

View more questions Search