Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theskysthelimit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 03:26 PM
    Aged Shelf Corporations with Lines of Credit Attached when ownership is transferred
    Hi,

I am anticipating purchasing a shelf corp in the next week or so. I am told by the company that the aged company comes with the following outlined below in which I would like to highlight the line of credit attached. I was not credit qualified to apply for lines of credit through traditional lending sources as my company is only 6 months old and I about a 660 credit score. I was advised that they company will come with a temporary credit partner or CFO with a 720+ fico score to personally guarantee the lines of credit obtained. I was told that the CFO will get paid 5 points on the backend approx (38K) so I see the incentive for him. My concern is 2 fold: the first being: once ownership is transferred will the lines of credit transfer to my name where I will have access to them. Also- once I am the owner the company and it is registered that I am the new CEO, will the company retain the "age" from the previous owner?

Here's the Company I'm interested in Purchasing
    2 YEAR AGED NEVADA SHELF CORPORATION

- CORPORATE KIT (INCLUDING ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION, SEAL, CERTIFICATE OF GOOD STANDING)
    - 85+ PAYDEX SCORE WITHIN 5 TO 15 BUSINESS DAYS
    - SIX UNSECURED CORPORATE TRADELINES
    - DUNNS NUMBER
    - $500,000 UNSECURED CORPORATE CREDIT LINE WITHIN 45 BUSINESS DAYS
    - $50,000 UNSECURED CORPORATE CREDIT CARD
    - PERSONAL GUARANTOR (IF NEEDED)
    - CREDIT RESTORATION SERVICE
    - VIRTUAL OFFICE IN LAS VEGAS, NV WITH ANSWERING SERVICE , MAIL FOWARDING AND 16 HOURS PER MONTH OF CONFERENCE ROOM MEETINGS

COST: $4,500
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2009, 06:36 AM

Hello the:

I've seen these adds for companies that come with a line of credit... I don't know exactly how they work, so I can't answer your particular questions, but I don't believe you can buy a credit rating.

Before I made that decision, though, I'd ask them for a reference or two. If they can't do that, head for the hills.

excon
    kbunky1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2009, 05:25 PM
    Stay away from these scams , I asked many people on this and they are scams.. you will be giving your money away and same thing if you have someone promises you a credit card with a high limit and not using your own credit score.,. Another scam

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Joint ownership reuined my credit. [ 3 Answers ]

Did not know I was joint owner until Harley Davidson called looking for their payment. I tracked down other party but they will not tell me where they live and they are only Making partical payments. I can not find the bike nor the person. It shows on my Credit report as behind or missing...

How do you get unsecured lines of business credit [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible to start a new entity and obtain unsecured lines of business credit using strictly the entity to sign for the loan. If so, please detail how and what are the best lending institutions to work with. Thanks

Lines of credit [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Is ING DIRECT Financial Services for real? Is this a good place to open a line of credit with? Please help. :-/

View more questions Search