Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elizabeth1989 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 02:56 PM
    Abnormally small breast! Why me!
    I am 19 and I hate my appearance, it sounds normal right? Well, not me, I am 5'7" around 180lbs and my breast are... unusually small, they barely fill an A cup and if I don't wear a push up bra it appears that I have no breast at all!
    So my question is does anyone know of a special message or foods or drinks I can consume that will possibly have a positive result on my :confused: nonexistent bust?
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

Jun 16, 2009, 03:25 PM

You might just be a late bloomer. My mother was flat as a board until she got pregnant with me. These days she is a C and still very thin. I have heard of pills that can make your breasts larger, but I would be weary of anything that claimed miraculous results. You can do exercises that tone the pec muscles, and that can help tone you, but won't really increase your size.
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

Jun 16, 2009, 03:29 PM

Give it more time, and when you have children (NO!! DO NOT GET PREGNANT TO GET A BIGGER BUST!! ) they may grow. Why are you so fixed on your cheast size? Some guys like big, some like medium, others like small. Same goes for even girls.

Why don't you like them? In other words where does this anxiety/stress/concern/insecurity come from? If you don't mind my asking.
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2009, 03:33 PM

There is no such thing as abnormally small breasts. I have had two girlfriends with smaller breasts than mine... which are pretty much non-existent. They are not late bloomers. They will never have larger breasts unless they decide to surgically enhance them.

You may be in the same boat so prepare yourself. Or you may be a late bloomer and still may grow.

Either way, there are no special massages or special foods or drinks or magic potions that will increase the size of your breasts (the way you want them increased, that is). So don't get your hopes up about that.

Be happy. Be proud. And love who you are.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 16, 2009, 03:33 PM

There are no magic creams or lotions, massage or exercise that will increase your breast size.

Have you thought about a water bra, or a silicone insert?

Give it time. I was a B cup until I had kids, now I'm an F. I'm not the norm, but don't be in too much of a hurry to do anything drastic about this.
    Cupcakekun Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 03:10 PM

I am a DD. They are a pain in the and piss me off on a regular basis. We could trade boobs if you'd like?

Well, I heard that if you did push ups it would make your breasts bigger, and there are some products that can do that.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2009, 03:14 PM

As everyone has said, give it time. You may be a late bloomer. Girls don't stop growing until mid if not late 20s. Give it more time.

If you are truly concerned, go to walmart and get those silicone inserts. You can wear them discreatly in any kind of top and they don't look lumpy like toilet paper can *wink*

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abnormally high mineral deposits [ 6 Answers ]

Hello all, thanks for taking the time to help me out. We're the original owners of a two story home built in late 2002. I've noticed we have an unbelievable amount of mineral deposits in our plumbing. None of our neighbors are experiencing the same problems. I have to clean out the cold water...

In Small bus is it OK to pay self a small salary & use a schedule e for bus profit [ 2 Answers ]

In my small business is it OK to pay myself a small salary & use a schedule e for business profit? I do this to avoid high ss taxes and medicare taxes.

I'm on Yaz, my period is abnormally long? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been on Yaz for 10 months, for the past six months I have taken to hormone pills continually without stopping or taking the sugar pills. My doctor told me this was an option if I did not want a period. Sometimes I wouldn't have one and sometimes it would come for about 3 days (during that time...

New here.questions about breast pain, breast lumps [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All! My name is Christy. I am 25 years old. I had my beautiful daughter 15 months ago... that was when I first discovered something was wrong. :confused: When my daughter was 6 weeks old, I felt a lump in my right breast. I thought for sure it was a clogged milk duct. I went in for my 6...

View more questions Search