Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    awilliamson38 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 02:19 PM
    Remove crazy glue from clothes
    How can I remove crazy glue from my clothes?
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2009, 02:22 PM
    Nail polish remover removes crazy glue - however I am not sure what effect it would have on the material so you might want to test it on a hidden part of the material first
    awilliamson38 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 03:57 PM

I tried that but it didn't work. Thanks any way.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2009, 05:53 PM
    They make remover especially for that. Good luck ,here you go for other stuff:

Learn How To Remove

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Remove outdoor carpet glue? [ 5 Answers ]

I have removed old indoor/outdoor carpet from a cement porch. I have removed most of the glue but am having trouble removing all of it. I have used a metal scraper and also a floor sander. The glue is about 90% gone. The cement is smooth with the glue but it looks yucky. Also there are marks...

Removing Crazy Glue [ 3 Answers ]

I fixed a decorative door hanging with crazy glue, and some of the glue stuck to my front door, and now there is a strip of black magnet glued to my white metal door. Does anyone know of something that will remove crazy glue from a metal door, without stripping the paint?

Crazy glue on infant [ 1 Answers ]

My 18 month son spilled crazy glue on his legs, in panic I tried washing it of with a sponge in his bathtub. A day has passed and the spots where I cleaned him are red. Does crazy glue burn skin? Or is just redness from rubbing his skin? Please someone advise..

Skin and Crazy Glue [ 1 Answers ]

What product should I use to remove crazy glue from my daughters cheek that will not burn her skin, she's five years old.

View more questions Search