Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starw147 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 01:22 PM
    Which is a better Xbox 360 bundle? Two bundles, two different prices. Which one ?
    This guy is offering me :

360 that comes with a 60 gb hard drive and 2 wirless controlers all cords and 11 games... Eat lead, Prey, The Bourne Conspiracy, Grid, Xbox live arcade, Spiderman friend or foe, Nba 2k9, Alone In the dark, Mirrors Edge, Superman Returns, Need for speed Pro Street
    for 250

And the other

360 all the cables for it plus the box
    Plus a wireless network adapter
    Wireless controler
    Headset
    Guitar hero 3
    Guitar hero world tour
    Plus 4 wireless guitars
    Halo3 special edition
    Quake4
    Dead or alive 4
    Kameo
    Prey
    Perfect dark zero special edition Send
    Tony hawks proving ground
    Tony hawks project8
    for 375

Which one am I getting the better deal with because I can only get one bundle. Which one, the first one or the 2nd one. I don't know which one that will be good for the money and good games for entertainmnent. Which one would you buy?
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2009, 04:48 PM

Id say the better bundle would be the second one.

But I like the games that come with the second one rather than the first, the GH games for example, don't get me wrong both of them sound good, I guess it comes down to how much you want to spend.

And on that point what currency are you working in? dollars, pounds... etc
    starw147 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 04:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear View Post
    id say the better bundle would be the second one.

but i like the games that come with the second one rather than the first, the GH games for example, dont get me wrong both of them sound good, i guess it comes down to how much you want to spend.

and on that point what currency are you working in?, dollars, pounds.....etc

I am working in Dollars!
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

Jun 16, 2009, 04:56 PM

Personally I don't like buying the consol second hand, as the person could have broke it, or dropped it, got it wet or so on. The games, I usually only play a game once and after I wrap it I turf it, so I just rent them. The only games I buy are those I use on line, or with lots of friends a lot.

These two deals sound sketchy to me dude. I'd just pay the regular price then rent the games I like...

Hope that helps.

P.S. It helps to play your friends to see what games you like and what you don't. I play my bro's, and UFC undisputed is cool, but Resident Evil 5 was pretty sweet, as I finnished it on normal and my bro is still on Amateur difficulty. Haha, he's kind of choked that I finnished it first but meh.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2009, 04:57 PM

Then id still stick with my vote being the second deal :)
    Oh I hope you trust these people otherwise it could be a dodgy deal, you never know
    bigbuck100 Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jul 20, 2010, 06:37 PM

Ps3!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A bundle of mess [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, my name is katie. Hmmm. I'm 22 yrs old. Ive had a pretty hard life so far and I just want to know how to get over it. I really just want to get better. I'm just going to tell you some things. My mom was hooked on drugs since I was 8. she would go to rehab get clean for a couple months......

Bundle wires going into a electrical panel box [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know where to find that you can not bundle wires going into a panel box?

What is the difference between atrioventricular node verses the Bundle of HIS [ 1 Answers ]

Im trying to get a clear picture of how heart conduction work with the body thanks.

View more questions Search